Rams vs Raiders Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I love how the team responded to Baker’s leadership. I still can’t believe we won. It was one of the biggest highs I’ve ever felt, especially for a game between to losing squads. This was an EPIC team win! Baker is better than advertised. Consider me impressed!
The dude was doing everything right and got the team energized. He sure as shit got McVay going - he was letting him rip the shit out of the ball on 2 days prep. If that doesn't speak to the confidence McVay has in him, I don't know what will. The team has to feel that too.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
We just saw why Mayfield was, like Matt Stafford before him, a former #1 overall pick.

Coach Morris, and the Ram secondary made Carr look like a street bum who went 11/20 for 137 yd's with 2 int's and no td's.

"Its always darkest before the dawn."
-- I forgot who first said that

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Gaines was a wrecking ball tonight. Defensive front overall seems to always play good but had a little extra in this one.

Also this was Jones best game in horns yet. Nice to see it.
I'll have to rewatch and see if it was better than the Superbowl. Even Skip Shameless was singing his praises for that effort.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'll have to rewatch and see if it was better than the Superbowl. Even Skip Shameless was singing his praises for that effort.
I saw Bobby Brown stuff a few runs as well. This last month will be big for him to show out more. Can they count on him to replace Robinson? And can they keep Gaines?

I focus this offseason in both the FA & Draft to add impact OL talent, a pass rushing DT, keep Gaines, add a young Edge and a TE. Higbee might be helping to block more now, but even when catching a ball he just looks like JAG.... no big play ability. Could really use an upgrade there...a more dynamic TE.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Drag Race Entrance GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

TexasRam

Legend
One thing you have to wonder about as I watched Stafford interacting with Mayfield. Does Mayfield make it easier for Matt to retire after the season, knowing he wouldn't be leaving his team in a bad situation?

Is that the real reason Snead and McVay grabbed Mayfield? Perhaps they know something that isn't public? This seems too much like the "accidental meeting in Cabo".
It’s exactly what I was thinking when Mayfeild hit the wire. I wondered if the talk from Staffords wife was hitting home with Stafford and Mcvay and if Mcvay was thinking of possible contingency plan.

The Baker plan was probably upgrading the QB2 and contingency for Stafford’s possible retirement.

Marc Spector

Rookie
love the win (even though I picked the Raidahs defense in fantasy) especially against a fanbase that is dominant in LA

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
The Rams are going to keep Baker Mayfield for the long term when Stafford might retire sooner than later.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Akers btw... Horrible fumble but he gave us hard yardage to balance the attack and made a clutch catch. Hope to see more of that tough running in Green Bay.