Rams vs Raiders Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
One thing you have to wonder about as I watched Stafford interacting with Mayfield. Does Mayfield make it easier for Matt to retire after the season, knowing he wouldn't be leaving his team in a bad situation?

Is that the real reason Snead and McVay grabbed Mayfield? Perhaps they know something that isn't public? This seems too much like the "accidental meeting in Cabo".
Even if it wasn't the plan it has to make you wonder if Stafford will consider it if Mayfield really plays well the rest of the season

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Let’s Run the table baby!!

Announces Last Call GIF

Done !

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Baker’s got first round talent, hopefully McVay is exactly what he needs to maximize that talent.

Wolford (definitely) and Perkins seem to have hit their ceilings, If anything at least Mayfield makes the rest of the season interesting.

North Carolina Cooking GIF by Carolina Panthers

LET BAKER BAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swmizzou83

Starter
Baker’s got first round talent, hopefully McVay is exactly what he needs to maximize that talent.

Wolford (definitely) and Perkins seem to have hit their ceilings, If anything at least Mayfield makes the rest of the season interesting.

North Carolina Cooking GIF by Carolina Panthers

LET BAKER BAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think there is still a place for Perkins with his athleticism but I don't see any place for Wolford

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That was so much fun.

Thank you Maker fucking Playfield.....

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I think there is still a place for Perkins with his athleticism but I don't see any place for Wolford
I see it the opposite. I think it's been said before that Wolford has a very high football IQ and works wonders in the film room. I like Perkins but out of the four, he is definitely the odd man out. Luckily we can most likely stash him on our PS for now and have Wolford back up Mayfield.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I thought the pressure was pretty solid tonight, of course I stay far away from the D vs O shit. It makes me a bit batty
Gaines was a wrecking ball tonight. Defensive front overall seems to always play good but had a little extra in this one.

Also this was Jones best game in horns yet. Nice to see it.

TXRams86

The Infamous
OBJ sitting at home watching Mayfield on the Rams…
Mad Mood GIF by The Boys
Dude should be worried about how shredded his knee is and might be a one year rental for some needy team, at most. Hope McVay sent him a picture of Baker taking over the locker they had reserved for him. That'd be petty gold.

swmizzou83

Starter
I'm not saying he is better than Stafford but Baker played better tonight than Stafford did all year. Really curious to see if this continues

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Gaines was a wrecking ball tonight. Defensive front overall seems to always play good but had a little extra in this one.

Also this was Jones best game in horns yet. Nice to see it.
Gaines may have saved the game with the Int-inducing pressure.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love how the team responded to Baker’s leadership. I still can’t believe we won. It was one of the biggest highs I’ve ever felt, especially for a game between to losing squads. This was an EPIC team win! Baker is better than advertised. Consider me impressed!