Rams vs Packers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Orlovsky is trash. McRoberts wide open. All you have to do is arc it. I would have had a large gain on that play. Fuckin bum. This is his last game in the league, 100%.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Wait..what??
Screenshot_20170831-193120.png

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'd much rather the Rams use Hekker as the 3rd QB and open up a roster spot as Orlovsky goes home (Or somewhere..ANYWHERE)..He's just awful...

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Awesome. He's his own father and his own son.
Wait... that means he time-traveled and banged his own mom?

For God's sake, pace yourself, man. It's only halftime and you're already scaring the children

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
If I'm returning punts in preseason, I run into the punt, ala Dwight from the chargers years ago. Hit that ball at three quarter speed and ball out.

There is also the element of showing that you can make good decisions on whether to take it or fair catch, but ultimately being able to consistently catch the ball.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
One positive outcome of today's game, there won't be any infighting about whether Orvlasky should be the starter.