Rams v Redskins GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Doc, you probably are right, and I know that during the second half the dieline reporter talked with the RAMS staff and they indicated that SJax was okay.

My thought is that with 12:05 left in 2nd quarter Sjax ripped off the huge run and at the end of the run took a helmet to helmet shot, from #41 of the Redskins, to the right side of his head. He got up and immediately took himself out of the game. I thought he looked a little loopy as he was getting up. IMO, I think he might of got dinged and that they kept him out for pre-cautionary reasons, even though he did come back in for a couple plays including the apparent no touchdown where he was flagged for the un-sportman like penatly. Even during the timeout before the no TD call, he looked dazed.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
MontanaRamFan said:
Doc, you probably are right, and I know that during the second half the dieline reporter talked with the RAMS staff and they indicated that SJax was okay.

My thought is that with 12:05 left in 2nd quarter Sjax ripped off the huge run and at the end of the run took a helmet to helmet shot, from #41 of the Redskins, to the right side of his head. He got up and immediately took himself out of the game. I thought he looked a little loopy as he was getting up. IMO, I think he might of got dinged and that they kept him out for pre-cautionary reasons, even though he did come back in for a couple plays including the apparent touchdown where he was flagged for the un-sportman like penatly. Even during the timeout before the no TD call, he looked dazed.
I didn't catch that. So, you think he may have had a mild concussion?

If it was for the spike, which probably cost a TD, if it was me, I wouldn't have kept him out the rest of the game. The short to intermediate benching would have been enough to send a solid message.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
DR RAM said:
MontanaRamFan said:

My thought is that with 12:05 left in 2nd quarter Sjax ripped off the huge run and at the end of the run took a helmet to helmet shot, from #41 of the Redskins, to the right side of his head. He got up and immediately took himself out of the game. I thought he looked a little loopy as he was getting up. IMO, I think he might of got dinged and that they kept him out for pre-cautionary reasons, even though he did come back in for a couple plays including the apparent touchdown where he was flagged for the un-sportman like penatly. Even during the timeout before the no TD call, he looked dazed.
I didn't catch that. So, you think he may have had a mild concussion?

If it was for the spike, which probably cost a TD, if it was me, I wouldn't have kept him out the rest of the game. The short to intermediate benching would have been enough to send a solid message.

I think so. Coach Fisher doesn't seem to be the type to prove a point to a seasoned vet like SJax. SJax knew he screwed up and let his emotion get the best of him after the no TD call. But we all know that SJax would want to come back and prove he is this team's leader and would do whatever to make up for a mistake.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Can you guys imagine what would have happened if Morgan didnt throw the football? That could have been awful, but we all know the refs flag the player that retaliates. Always. Thats one of the craziest Rams games I can recall in recent memory. We were down 21-6 (!!!), and only allowed one more TD in the 2nd half. This was Bradfords best game of his career so far.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Just got home from game.
Best game in years , even better than the Saints last season. Crowd got into it.
This sure ain't the same Ram teams of the last few years. This is a totally different animal. No quit in them.
When they cut down on the mistakes and turnovers watch out.

Not sure if Jackson was benched or not, Fisher said on radio he had a groin. Never saw him get treated or have a ice pack. No matter, spiking that ball (Don't think that's a penalty in the endzone anyway) wasn't smart with these refs. I don't blame Fisher if he did.

Now to watch it on dvr.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:
bwdenverram said:
The thing that sucks is if it was ruled a TD like it should of been, it wouldn't of been a penalty. So for that I don't really think it was that big of a deal.
At least the refs are consistently cruddy, and flagged the Redskins for throwing the ball at Finnegan. Even though Finnegan started it by pushing the guy's head away. lol. Dirty or not, that was a sweet move on his part. Then he just walked away like nothing happened. Smart.

I'm sure both coaches just want the real refs back. I mean, they weren't perfect, but they were never THIS bad.
But yeah, glad to see we got a little karma our way at the end :)

superfan24

Starter
Lesson said:
Was at the game, two rows from the field. Will post about it in about thirty mins when home

Wow you must have had a great time. Give us a full, detailed report :mrgreen:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I said before the game, "may the best team win" and I can't be happier to see them pull it out. We can put a tally in the win column boys, first of may!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
For you guys that were at the game. Did the GZ kick go in that Scamahan called the timeout on?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
For you guys that were at the game. Did the GZ kick go in that Scamahan called the timeout on?
Nope.

Thanks for that, Shammyhands. :lol:

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
DR RAM said:
Nope.

Thanks for that, Shammyhands. :lol:

I think the whistle just broke his concentration a little and he didn't really try at the end.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I replied to the 2nd page....Rams won it...Decisions Yes.....Bradford did hella good....The Refs they made some really bad calls...Rams adapted and overcame....They won good job gents...Enough said....

Graphicker

Starter
What a freaking game.. So many uppppppps and very few downs.. Hahaha jk.
My heart almost stopped when DR fumbled. Jesus Sam Bradford
wasn't playing yesterday. Looked like Brady out there. What a boss.

Quinn is turning into a freaking ANIMAL!!