Rams v Redskins GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I had no idea we were playing against the refs today as well.

This may be the most poorly officiated NFL game I've seen.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DR RAM said:
A touchdown given, and 2 touchdowns taken. 18 point turn around, not to mention the drive stalled by a bad spot. Gee wiz.

This is sick Doc, I'll give them the long TD, other than that it's been all BS.
The scorboard just makes me sick.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
A touchdown given, and 2 touchdowns taken. 18 point turn around, not to mention the drive stalled by a bad spot. Gee wiz.

That was a great comeback drive. Awesome guys. Keep it up.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The worst part is our offense has gone pretty much up and down the field. First drive should of been a TD (not sure why Fish didn't review). Looks like SJ should of had a TD but the officials suck. We're looking at a HUGE swing just from a non-challenge and horrid officiating. RGIII only had one big play. Otherwise, I think we've done a good job against him.

Ramatik

Starter
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:

The rookie is going to blow a few. He just got burned, but I have to love this defense. They are becoming tough and mean.

Ramatik

Starter
bwdenverram said:
The worst part is our offense has gone pretty much up and down the field. First drive should of been a TD (not sure why Fish didn't review). Looks like SJ should of had a TD but the officials suck. We're looking at a HUGE swing just from a non-challenge and horrid officiating. RGIII only had one big play. Otherwise, I think we've done a good job against him.
Pierre said that all scores are automatically reviewed. A coach cannot challenge.

Ramatik

Starter
Ramatik said:
bwdenverram said:
Pierre said that all scores are automatically reviewed. A coach cannot challenge.

Mike Pierra, the official guy that shows up on all the broadcasts.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I better say this now. I am extremely proud of my Rams today. Keep fighting.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Look guys, that first half was infuriating, but we are still in the game. Last year vs that level of adversity- 21-6 down, blown calls, decimated online- we would have fucking crumbled. So many positives from that half. We are still in this!!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The defense has played well. Take away the long TD pass, they've only had like 42 yards passing in 1st half. That is very good. I know I keep saying it, but officiating is the difference in the game. We shoud be ahead, not behind.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Ramatik said:
bwdenverram said:
The problem was Jackson "didn't score." He made a review impossible by spiking the ball. That, Amendola's fumble and Fisher not challenging Gibson's catch in the endzone are the worst mistakes today.

And I'm not talking about the refs' mistakes, which are almost too many to count.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bwdenverram said:
The defense has played well. Take away the long TD pass, they've only had like 42 yards passing in 1st half. That is very good. I know I keep saying it, [hil]but officiating is the difference in the game[/hil]. We shoud be ahead, not behind.
I dont think anyone on the planet would dispute that. Even on the final drive, Sam slid and they jumped on him from behind. That should have been half the distance to the goal line. We could have scored a TD instead of another FG. I thought the holding call was very ticky tacky on Hunter too. It just seems as if they want the Skins to win. All the calls have gone against us, except for the no-call on Fisher, but it didn't appear that they were going to review the turnover, which is an automatic review. Not really sure of what he should have done.

ANyway. Go Rams.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I will say this, just like last week, this team is just better. The fight to come back after ALL the crap in the 1st half.
I'm so proud right now to watch this team. AND-this is what Sam can do when he has time to pass..He looks fantastic today.

If we keep playing like this, who knows boys!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
BTW- Is there any reason why we wouldn't go for the two point conversion? I don't get why just the extra point.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Exciting NFL football. Nice play, Shotty.

Ramatik

Starter
bwdenverram said:
BTW- Is there any reason why we wouldn't go for the two point conversion? I don't get why just the extra point.

He was saving it for later?