Rams v Redskins GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
... here we go again ... Hold onto the F*^\~€^>€>^ ing ball !!!

Come on RAMS !!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I hope Fish has a good reason for sitting SJ...Richardson has played well but that fumble could bite us.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bwdenverram said:
I hope Fish has a good reason for sitting SJ...Richardson has played well but that fumble could bite us.
Disciplinary reasons.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good win, against great odds.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
That was one hell of a match. So so proud of that team. If it wasn't for officiating and RG3s feet it's way more comfortable than that was!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
Disciplinary reasons.
That move took huge balls on the part of Fish.

bluecoconuts

Legend
interference said:
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
Disciplinary reasons.

Yep. Especially after the DR fumble, it could have really put Fish in a bad spot. Worked out in the end, but it was close. I respect him for sticking to his guns and not putting Jackson in, but I wont lie.. I didn't like it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yes! I hope this shuts up every hater out there. Let's keep winning!

:cheese:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
interference said:
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
Disciplinary reasons.

Yep. Especially after the DR fumble, it could have really put Fish in a bad spot. Worked out in the end, but it was close. I respect him for sticking to his guns and not putting Jackson in, but I wont lie.. I didn't like it.
I don't know how SJ will take it. I hope he takes it like a pro. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
Disciplinary reasons.

Was it for spiking the ball Dr., do you think?

The one that should of been a TD. That seems kinda ticky tac for sitting the rest of the game..
Especially since he was 9 for 58 when he went out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stones boys - STONES. By the team in general, and by the coaching staff. I questioned a couple calls but these guys get it. This is a transforming team. They know losing sucks. No one is above that fact.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I read somewhere that Fish said that the next player to get a stupid personal foul would sit the rest of the game. I think it was after Gibby's gaff. BTW... How 'bout that Gibby - eh?

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
bwdenverram said:
Disciplinary reasons.

Was it for spiking the ball Dr., do you think?

The one that should of been a TD. That seems kinda ticky tac for sitting the rest of the game..
Especially since he was 9 for 58 when he went out.

At least now SJ won't do a bone headed move like that again. We all know that he made it pass the goal line, but you can't do bone headed moves like that. Look what happened to Josh Morgan. He practically lost the game for the Skins. It's all about keep your composure and play smart football.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The thing that sucks is if it was ruled a TD like it should of been, it wouldn't of been a penalty. So for that I don't really think it was that big of a deal.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bwdenverram said:
The thing that sucks is if it was ruled a TD like it should of been, it wouldn't of been a penalty. So for that I don't really think it was that big of a deal.
At least the refs are consistently shitty, and flagged the Redskins for throwing the ball at Finnegan. Even though Finnegan started it by pushing the guy's head away. lol. Dirty or not, that was a sweet move on his part. Then he just walked away like nothing happened. Smart.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Was at the game, two rows from the field. Will post about it in about thirty mins when home

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lesson said:
Was at the game, two rows from the field. Will post about it in about thirty mins when home
Woo hoo. Awesome.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Oh hellssss yesssssssssssssss.

I just got back from watching the game at a bar with some friends (non Rams fans).

The refs completely screwed us. I just need to vent this out. The freakin' personal foul in the first half when the pushed RG out of bounds (which extended a drive giving them 7 points), plus screwing us on the SJax TD. It ended up being an 11 point swing. The game would never have been that close.

Anyways, nice to see another team take a dumb penalty at the end of the game when it counts. I loved it.