Rams uni poll for fans (UNDER 40 yrs of age)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Are you generally pleased with the new uniforms?

• Yes

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I like the colors, and I am not as opposed to the split horns on the helmet as I thought that I would be. Also, I don't hear any of you bastids mentioning that another new uniform variations (adding to what we have now) are coming out each of the next two years...
It’s hard to talk about variations when we don’t know exactly what those variations will be.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
30. I'm ok with the uniforms. Some things I like, some things I don't like. I guess my biggest gripe is the combo of the softer colors and the fabric makes it look more like what a cyclist would wear than a football player. I did expect them to change more to it than just the colors so in that aspect I'm not disappointed. I love the throwbacks, they remain as a timeless classic.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
40 years 2 months 2 days 2 hours 3 minutes. So I make the cut!

FUCK THESE UNIFORMS!

Honestly the worst thing about them is the gradual numbers on the home jersey. Really? Wtf? That is so fucking ugly. And it’s not on both it’s on one. So why have it at all. This is why gun to my head I’d choose the bone grey one.

Ps does this mean i barely qualify to be an old bastard now? Shit..
You probably just need new glasses

tumblr_plade695fO1uphxvgo1_400.gif

bluecoconuts

Legend
Not versed in commodial history
I will take your word on it though. I was referring to the Zankou Chicken restroom in Glendale that had two bathrooms but instead of being marked “men” or “women” where marked neither and allowed both sexes to use either of them at their discretion. Beside that mistake on my part, I hope it doesn’t cloud you front the overall point I was trying to make — and that’s that these uniforms to me feel totally inauthentic, in both their design and motivation

I mean, a unisex bathroom is just a bathroom right? Do you know anyone who has a bathroom for just guys and just girls in their house? I don't. So eventually somewhere down the line someone said "Woah, we better have a bathroom for the boys and a bathroom for the girls!" after bathrooms had already been invented. I assume the steps went... Everyone piss and shit wherever -> Go piss/shit in the corner -> Go in this bush -> Go in his hole -> Here's a room with a hole -> Here's a little shack with a hole -> Indoor bathroom -> communal indoor bathroom -> Gendered bathroom... Last two might switch, I have no clue.

I know when I was in grad school at UCLA my department had one three single occupancy bathrooms and a single communal bathroom with communal shower. Since it was the only shower, the bathroom was unisex in the sense that anyone could go into it, and there were multiple stalls and multiple showers. As Grad students there were sometimes we spent several days in there for experiments, once over break we spent a week there, everyone used the showers and bathrooms as needed.

Granted that was a professional setting with adults, and those who wanted to be stinky were stinky, but it really wasn't a big deal. Given that public restrooms don't have power showering and don't have open stalls, I never saw a big deal.

bluecoconuts

Legend
What are the results? I'm not supposed to vote

If you hit "view results" you can see what it is without casting a vote.

Right now at the time of this post, it's 55.9% like the uniforms, 44.1% don't like them.

Over twice as many responses as the under 40 vote as well, I'm actually a little surprised by the percentages.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I am in the minority here. I was never naive enough to think the Rams were just going back to the old uni's. They asked for input.... which IMHO, they took, about colors, keeping horns on the helmet. Are they my favorite old school uni's? No, but I can live with them and i understand them trying to reach not only a younger generation, but one that grew up without football for much of their lives. I think once we get used to them, we will all get over this. I think they will look pretty nice under the lights and on TV. And if they get back to the winning ways ... I could really care less.
This is MY team. I didn't like the 2000 and on colors Georgia changed to, but it never fazed me to bitch over them... i just wanted my team to be relevant and competitive.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you hit "view results" you can see what it is without casting a vote.

Right now at the time of this post, it's 55.9% like the uniforms, 44.1% don't like them.

Over twice as many responses as the under 40 vote as well, I'm actually a little surprised by the percentages.
Yeah. I really think these jerseys are getting more hate than necessary

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Poor Rams fans who are exactly 40 are feeling unappreciated at this point.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'll be curious to see how these numbers change over time

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s hard to talk about variations when we don’t know exactly what those variations will be.
*looks at hundreds of pages of comments before the "reveal" of the current unis

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
A bunch of people who lap up Florio's bullshit doesn't like the Rams? Shocking development. :p
90% of those probably don't even care , hatin on the Rams right now just sees to the popular thing to do

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're not as bad as I figured after the new logo . I still can't believe we have to look at that logo from now on . Disgusting