Rams uni poll for fans (UNDER 40 yrs of age)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Are you generally pleased with the new uniforms?

• Yes

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I quite like them. There is a couple of things I’d change, I’d like the horn to be whole rather than split and I’d have a yellow sleeve and blue horn on the Bone top. I like the colours, the two tone numbers don’t bother me and neither do the patches. A solid 7/10 for me.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Has anyone seen the videos on social media of the team sporting the new unis? They look worse than in the pictures. It looks like one of those D grade unis from china. You know, the ones with the off colors and the shiney hard numbers.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
They could have done way worse, I keep thinking how “ tradition is the enemy of progress “ seems to be the America way

Personally I prefer the ’70-80s uni’s

i voted “generally pleased”

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I don’t like the split horn, the gradient numbers, and the yellow on the bone, it should have been more blue on the bone unis. Besides those three things I’m happy with the uniforms.

I’ve been a Rams fan since 64 and during that time they have made many uniform changes, and most of the time never even ventured to see what the fans wanted, so that we the fans were stuck with whatever they chose like it or not. I lived through that so I guess I will live through this.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
that would make a good poll

Better then you were hoping ?

Better then you were expecting ?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am Steven Jackson years old.

I like the new unis. I think I will like them more out on a field with sunlight and Aaron Donald destroying dudes in the bone jersey... Or under the lights at a home primetime game when Goff connects bombs to Van Jefferson in the blue tops and yellow pants...

New logos are not good enough imo. They might be slightly salvageable with the right minor tweaks over the next couple of seasons.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I need to see them on the field and in action. I liked them initially, and really do not see my mind changing, but I 'd like to see them when they line up.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I like the colors and combinations of blue, yellow and bone on the home and away units. I prefer the blue socks with the bone uniforms because it has a better balance of blue and yellow. I’m ok with the uniform numerals and the gradient, and ok with the horns on the helmet. The chinstrap, ear holes and other gaps and spaces on the new helmets make it hard to see the tip of the horn no matter what, but I like the look from the front. No mistaking that they are Rams horns.

I’m good with the new uniforms.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I can live with the blue over yellow or the all whites. But the number style change doesn't work for me. Never been a fan of all blues.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Wheres the "meh" option? In general, I'm ok with them. But I cant stand anything about the numbers. The font and the gradient just rub me the wrong way. Are they going to use the same font for player names? I don't think I've seen the back of one yet.

A lot of people seem to like the bone uniforms, but I'm not sold on them.

I'm old, so no vote, but I"m just OK as well. Love the helmets, but like you, fucking hate the numerals, and don't get what's so cool about the bone.
MY bone, on the other hand.....:ROFLMAO:

HellRam

Starter
I'm 30 and it's a no for me. I could live with em if not for the gradient/number design. I was looking at purchasing a jersey and comparing these to the older stuff. The new ones are just too gimmicky. Nothing clean about a patch on a football jersey in my opinion.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Wheres the "meh" option? In general, I'm ok with them. But I cant stand anything about the numbers. The font and the gradient just rub me the wrong way. Are they going to use the same font for player names? I don't think I've seen the back of one yet.

A lot of people seem to like the bone uniforms, but I'm not sold on them.
Yeah, I'm not 40 yet but can't vote because I don't feel strongly enough either way. The blues are alright, the bones are not as good. The helmets are sub-optimal.

Without the gradient, which honestly isn't as bad as I thought it would be, and the split gotten the blues would be pretty good.

The bones need some work. Maybe just different pants, maybe more. The yellow on bone looks... Weird? Not sure sure how to explain it, just didn't look as good as it needs to.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Couple things to keep in mind...I'm quite sure the Los Angeles Rams were not targeting our age group, especially me, being over 50...They were looking for the 20 somethings, who will be purchasing paraphernalia for a long period of time.
Yes they were and the polls have reinforced that thus far.

Over 40
50/50

Under 40
More than 75% in favor of

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I find it hilarious how moms and kids are the perceived demographic for these new uniforms. I’ve read shit like “my kids live them.” Well fuck your kids if that’s the criteria we have to meet in today’s world where we give a big fuck you to true fans who love this team (Insert Chill button here)

What is happening to football? The pussification of what was once a decent sport enjoyed by both men, women, and kids knows no ends now. It’s like having men’s and women's bathrooms wasn’t easy enough to understand, they had to create unisex bathrooms so as not to offend the 0.01% that have both sets of parts. I had to use one of those “non-offensive” unisex bathrooms at a Zankou falafel place in Glendale and the toilet had piss all over the toilet seat - And I thought, how is a female supposed to go to the restroom on that? That sorta mess was reserved for the men’s bathrooms, where guys piss all over the lid on purpose. But women they keep their public restrooms pretty damn clean. You know cause we as men have all had that emergency where we had to pop into the female bathroom to take an urgent leak and marveled at how they actually flush toilets. But no, that wasn’t good enough to leave alone — some fruitcake had to suggest eliminating the concept of men and women. Well guys what — it doesn’t fucking work

I mean, have the powers that be (in this case the Rams Org) taken the 95% of men and women who actually watch the game for what it is, so much for granted that they’ve catered to a mythical 5% who don’t give a fuck? That’s the only thing I can think about when someone drops some bullshit about “tradition being the enemy of progress” — granted that may look good in a fortune cookie or a bumper sticker but it’s absolute bullshit. Nobody said, don’t change the uniforms. Nobody said “don’t change the colors.” Nobody fucking said that. Nobody suggested that we go back to leather fucking helmets so get that shit outta here.

But is it too much to ask not to make our uniforms look like the Solid Gold dancers? Or Kids toys? I mean all we asked for was that they look tough.

What’s happened here is a lot of over-thinking. Like someone needed to find a way of capturing that mythical unicorn of Super Bowl commercial and Halftime Show audience Full time. I mean - Why so we even have this poll to begin with? It’s fucking bullshit

You guys know that store Michaels, right? It is a craft store. Mostly females but you find yourself going in from time to time to get a picture framed or to get some supplies for little Timmy’s class project etc. You don’t see Michael’s revamping their corporate ID to appeal to kids, or to men. Cause they aren’t fucking stupid and overthinking shit to the point of becoming a joke.

Here is proof.
I have read shit about how the uniforms capture the sand from hr beach. The sand??? Fuck off.

Why in the fuck is anyone considering the beaches of Los Angeles? There are no fucking beaches in Los Angeles unless you count that strip of dirt at the end of the runway at LAX. For anyone to be conceptualizing football uniforms to articulate sandy beaches is fucked. It’s pure fuckery

This regime overthought things so much in their attempt to personify LA and to appeal to some mythical base of dans that it has turned the best uniforms in the NFL into a laughing stock. Sorry but it’s true. And now there are rumors of yet more uniform changes in the next few years. It’s a nightmare come true.

I guess this poll is just mean to gauge reactions from fans like me - fans that are old enough to see a thing or two and weigh in on what we think of the teams approach, cause people 40 and above have seen a thing or two. You know, like New Coke or Al Capones vaults. Well i have seen enough to know that these uniforms will eventually be replaced in a few years with ones deemed by the higher ups at corporate as “traditional.”

And then quotes will follow like “culture grows on the vines of tradition” or some other bullshit to erase the memory of this insane move by our Rams.

Heaven help us.
Go Rams