OFFICIAL Rams Training Camp 2023

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just so you all know, the weather out here in the OC has been hot, mid 90's all last week and this upcoming week.

First open practice is this Saturday as @CGI_Ram posted. It is sold out and you don't even have to buy tickets, just get them issued to you! Due to the weather and the anticipated large crowd, I won't make it that day. The next open practice is Monday and I have an appointment in the afternoon so I won't be able to make that one either.

So it looks like next Tuesday, Aug 1 is my first chance to attend.

Just an FYI so you all know why there are no pics of any babe's or reports of Tutu and Bennet starting to get into a groove with each other.
I think we will all appreciate whatever we can get. Thank you.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’ll be there Monday & Tuesday. Last Day for me will be the Thursday the 3rd.

I liked BubbaRam reports because I could view what he was seeing plus go to other areas he wasn’t. That will be missed.

Veteran Ram is Great.I sort of do my own thing. That Saturday thing is going to be a mad house.

Psycho_X

Legend

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It would be cool to compile all the camp reports in one place as we usually do. One slight addition is to add reports from fans attending that are on Reddit, other boards, etc. I know many of you are great at digging up stuff. I love camp reports with all the hope and optimism they can bring, especially in transition years with lots of new faces like this year.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Seems to me that Witherspoon will be a starter.. and likely Kendrick opposite of him. I guess there's a world where Hodges or someone else could win a spot over Kendrick.. but given that he started games last year, that seems most likely.

Witherspoon has flaws.. but he's got real game experience and with how young so many players are on the D... it's probably a good thing if he ends up starting. Maybe he figures it out and gets himself a decent next contract.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What's the over under on the number of eyebrows being raised vs heads turning? Gotta be a prop bet or two out there...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That's a shitty start for Long. Damn.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Just so you all know, the weather out here in the OC has been hot, mid 90's all last week and this upcoming week.

First open practice is this Saturday as @CGI_Ram posted. It is sold out and you don't even have to buy tickets, just get them issued to you! Due to the weather and the anticipated large crowd, I won't make it that day. The next open practice is Monday and I have an appointment in the afternoon so I won't be able to make that one either.

So it looks like next Tuesday, Aug 1 is my first chance to attend.

Just an FYI so you all know why there are no pics of any babe's or reports of Tutu and Bennet starting to get into a groove with each other.
I will be there on the 1st, I'll hit you up when I get to UCI. How many practices do they normally do before they can put on the pads?

Psycho_X

Legend
That’s some interesting stuff right there.

Cam with more weight and power. I think I like it.

I wonder what he weighs?
Idk but remember talking about it when offseason program pics/videos were released. Dude looks jacked up compared to before. Incoming random drug test.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yeah that is definitely interesting. Starting to wonder if the Rams have some power ground game planned this year. Man that would be nice.
Feels like it.
Avila.. Jourdan hinting at stuff… Michel brought in as backup.

How do you fight back against light boxes and light linebackers? Blow them off the ball and wear their ass down.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am curious about Cam's comment regarding his weight being "way up" @ 5'10 and usually listed between 215 -218 what does that mean? Could he be 230, seems unlikely with his frame but maybe 225ish?