OFFICIAL Rams Training Camp 2023

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0085.jpeg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I will be there on the 3rd & 5th for sure, time to start convincing my wife I need to attend the 1st and 6th also.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I will be there on the 3rd & 5th for sure, time to start convincing my wife I need to attend the 1st and 6th also.
Yes just make sure she understands how greatly the team needs you to be there. :laugh1:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tell her there are around 50 people counting on her!!!! Get her on ROD... we'll tell her.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Got my tickets for the 1st,3rd and 5th. The late start time made the 6th a bit of a stretch, we both have to work the following day. If anyone wants to meet up PM me.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I booked all days for me and the little women. She may not go all days but I have the tickets just in case.

Looks like I'll be able to make all the practice session. If they hold a fan appreciation day or family day, I may not go just due to the large crowd size.

@RamBall why don't you just download tickets for all the dates? You know, just in case. Doesn't cost you anything.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I booked all days for me and the little women. She may not go all days but I have the tickets just in case.

Looks like I'll be able to make all the practice session. If they hold a fan appreciation day or family day, I may not go just due to the large crowd size.

@RamBall why don't you just download tickets for all the dates? You know, just in case. Doesn't cost you anything.
I'm only gonna be in town from the 1st- 6th. I'll give you a call when I get there on the 1st.

WestCoastRam

Legend
For anyone that goes, I'd love to see how much gap running you see being practiced. How many times are we pulling our guards. Rams are gonna have to expand their running game this year if they want to become an upper echelon offense so I'm curious what we add beyond outside zone and duo.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

Thank You VRF, your continued camp reports are greatly appreciated.

nighttrain

Legend

thank you in advance for your awesome camp reports!
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Camp opens today, with first open practice on Saturday July-29.

Not sure what they do between now and Saturday?

Los Angeles Rams to host Training Camp presented by UNIFY Financial Credit Union at UC Irvine from July 25 – August 8​

Los Angeles Rams Training Camp Schedule​

Los Angeles Rams training camp preview: Can Donald and Stafford return to form?​

Psycho_X

Legend
Hmm, new season officially starts today. I think I need to officially update my dejected Kupp picture to a more optimistic version.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmm, new season officially starts today. I think I need to officially update my dejected Kupp picture to a more optimistic version.

man that guy got beat up last season.

mcvay has to go to other options and not let the d tee up on kupp.

Psycho_X

Legend
man that guy got beat up last season.

mcvay has to go to other options and not let the d tee up on kupp.

Yeah, that picture I used to have perfectly encapsulated 2022 I thought lol. But yeah, Kupp needs preserved for the playoffs and no more punt returns!!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just so you all know, the weather out here in the OC has been hot, mid 90's all last week and this upcoming week.

First open practice is this Saturday as @CGI_Ram posted. It is sold out and you don't even have to buy tickets, just get them issued to you! Due to the weather and the anticipated large crowd, I won't make it that day. The next open practice is Monday and I have an appointment in the afternoon so I won't be able to make that one either.

So it looks like next Tuesday, Aug 1 is my first chance to attend.

Just an FYI so you all know why there are no pics of any babe's or reports of Tutu and Bennet starting to get into a groove with each other.