OFFICIAL Rams Training Camp 2023

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I think that the Rams would like to play Jackson at LT but again it would mean moving Noteboom to RT next year. By playing him at RG it gives him time to learn the position and develop muscle memory to play on the right side. Like I said in other posts, both Noteboom and Jackson will be their starting OTs next year.

It reinforces my perception that even if Anchrum starts at RG he's a placeholder for McClendon who has yet to be cross trained to play RG. People don't realize that the techniques of playing OG and OT are completely different. There is no guarantee either Noteboom or McClendon can make the transition to OG. If Joe can't then he moves back to LT with Jackson probably starting at RG for a year and then moving to RT next year. Either way, it sounds like they want to give McClendon a redshirt year to cross train at OG.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
L
Umm...did I miss something?

Havs contract now looks untradeable. Did they extend him or restructure him? Or is this just from his most recent extension? I don't recall his dead money being so big.

This is his deal and he becomes a FA in 26, which is a void year.
View attachment 60800
looks like it is front loaded. I’m not old but no dead.

O try to keep it real,but I’m not the freaking stat guy. Doesn’t mean I(WE) can’t read stats

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
L

looks like it is front loaded. I’m not old but no dead.

O try to keep it real,but I’m not the freaking stat guy. Doesn’t mean I(WE) can’t read stats
Even for next yr, I didn't think he would cause an additional $5M cap hit if cut pre June.

That seems new to me.