LEGEND Rams... The Game!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ig2DqR3.gif
200.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, I really enjoyed the Iliad too, read it back in my freshman year in college. Liked it more than the Aeneid or the Odyssey. Great War story with cool characters... plenty of them assholes!

A few things I remember...

Cassandra-- what a horrible fate to be able to see the future clearly... but no one believes you! Kinda like being the parent of a teenager...

Paris's choice-- he could have had endless wealth and power, but of course he chooses the hot chick...

Achilles-- still remember how Achilles dragged Hector's corpse all around the city, just so he could rub it in to Hector's father. Yep, plenty of assholes in that story, but Achilles was definitely one of the worst.

BTW, my hometown is Ithaca (in upstate NY). So Odysseus and I have that in common...

Cassandra is the person I feel most sorry for out of all of the characters. First (after nobody believed her about the Trojan horse) she was raped by Ajax the Lesser in the temple of Athena where she prayed for shelter (part of the reason why Ajax the Lesser never made it home), then she was taken as a slave by Agamemnon, and finally, she was murdered by Agamemnon's cheating wife.

Anyway, to stay within the confines of the game: Walter White.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Christine (of Stephen King fame).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sistine Chapel of Michaelangelo fame...