Rams TEs???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Keep in mind Jared and Higbee were roommates and I think good buddies. He really wants to see Higs succeed, I think, and will push look for him more, as the season wears on. I look for Higs to have a break out game THIS WEEK, and to add another dimension to this offense. Then as Everett gets healthier, his contributions, as well.

View attachment 26188

"Why thank you, good sir. I shall not betray your trust!" -Bernard Cornwell
it was suppose to be Ernie Conwell

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Did anybody else miss Sammy Watkins' presence Monday night? I'm not sure why I did, but I think it was when I saw how small Cooks is out there. I was more of a Watkins fan than most around here I know, but I also noticed he didn't do much in KC's opener.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Everything looks good right now with our receiving corps with our big 3 WRs and Gurley. What happens if anything happens to any of those receiving weapons? It doesn't look like we have WR depth (Reynolds??) or effective TEs. I am very hopeful Everett will begin to break out as a receiver...hopeful but not yet confident.

Is Reynolds 100%? Might be nice to see him out there in a red zone package....

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Did anybody else miss Sammy Watkins' presence Monday night? I'm not sure why I did, but I think it was when I saw how small Cooks is out there. I was more of a Watkins fan than most around here I know, but I also noticed he didn't do much in KC's opener.
I will never understand people's obsession with size.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope that Everett breaks out. I don't have much faith in Higbee as a receiver, and I don't think that Mundt is an answer either. If not, we could be drafting a tight end next year.

(Then again, a Missouri tight end - Albert Okwuegbunam - is available, and I really want them to draft him.)

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
peeps "hating" on my boy higs (y'all see his cali blonde hair dye job yesterday )

his blocking has been immense over two games and he deserved that TD yesterday

maybe Mcvay had to use his TE,s in the passing in Wash because his WR couldmt run the routes he wanted them to ...and this is what his offense was supposed to look like

when you have a WR with a buck fity and another two going over 50 yards ... maybe TEs arent the priority ans i think once someone figures out a way to stop Cookie woodsy amd Kupp the TES will show up

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just a thought, if you could go back in time and add any former Ram TE to this current Ram roster, who would you choose.

I would choose Cornwell.

Edit: Ernie Conwell, not Cornwell.

or Jeff Robinson...excellent long snapper, too.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Nope.

Also note: KC offense is on fire and where's Watkins? Is he really playing like a $16M/yr receiver?

kills me. LeVeon Bell can't get paid and Watkins got broke off.

/shrug.

Just hope Bell doesn't go to the 9ers next year.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
peeps "hating" on my boy higs (y'all see his cali blonde hair dye job yesterday )
1030610574-612x612.jpg