Rams Super Bowl win, "mic'd up" on NFL Network 8 p.m. Wed. Night.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ramsey has been absolutely vital to getting the Rams to their 1st Lombardi in Los Angeles.

His performance last year deserved more credit - he continually faced the leagues best WRs and absolutely shut them down. This season was different. A lot more was asked of him and for whatever reasons, his big time match-ups weren't as dominant.

I hope he's okay.. we need him in order to repeat next season...

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I found Burrow to be a pretty good guy. He is really cool about the pressure for a 25 year old. For a game of that magnitude I thought Burrow and Stafford showed the NFL how it is done for QBs.....young and old.
He is a ME ME ME guy, the suits and running out of the tunnel with his helmet off, cmon. Glad we have Matthew!!!! And the Lombardi.....

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Now THAT was some fucking entertainment!!!!! Like others though, I'm worried about Jalen a bit. He seems disconnected. Darius is a FA, we can't lose both of them.

jjab360

Legend
So many great moments, one of my favorites was Hendrickson trying to clown Whit saying he played past the whistle, "you're old but you're not deaf" and then later Whitworth savagely staring him down after he got pancaked :ROFLMAO:

The greats let their play do the talking!

One of my biggest takeaways was how much our players really love and play for each other. Idk if it was the way it was edited, but they just seemed to support each other a lot more and wanted it so much more than the Bengals did. I know they haven't been together the longest but they just seem like so much more of a family than any other team I can remember. Even guys like Von and OBJ who just got here and might not be here a long time just got right on board and feel like they've been playing with the other guys forever.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah I was bummed by Vans effort on that play, but I was even more bummed by his effort on a slot fade in the third quarter on third down. His arm was kinda getting held, but Stafford put it right on him and he could only get one hand up. He’s gotta get better at fighting thru physicality.

That said, given the situation with his wife, I one million percent understand him not having the best game.
IDK, IMO, Jefferson has to get stronger as he does not seem to be able to catch a pass unless he's wide open. Now, I understand about his wife, but should have contested the interception, that was just lazy plus he needs to work on getting open, he should have stepped up after the injury to OBJ, regardless of what was on his mind.

Also in fairness maybe I have a blind spot when it comes to birth of children as I was deployed when my son was born so there is that.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Stayed up late to watch that and will probably rewatch it a couple times today. I love this team, I'm so happy for them and that Stafford guy is really growing on me ;)

TheBunk

Rookie
Hopefully Weddle and Whit are brought back in some kind of coaching capacity.

I had to hate him Sunday of course, but Joe Burrow is just a damn fine QB. Talented, tough as shit and a great leader. Imagine if he was quarterbacking any other team in our division, we'd have some things to worry about.