Rams Super Bowl win, "mic'd up" on NFL Network 8 p.m. Wed. Night.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Watching this. They just showed Yarber talking to Jefferson after the pick in the endzone, and Yarber told him anytime it's hanging up there GO GET IT. Glad to see him got on him about that a little bit. A few times Jefferson seemed to half ass it.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Watching this. They just showed Yarber talking to Jefferson after the pick in the endzone, and Yarber told him anytime it's hanging up there GO GET IT. Glad to see him got on him about that a little bit. A few times Jefferson seemed to half ass it.
Yea watching it too..not only that but Jefferson said he thought it was coming over his head. He just tracked it wrong and misjudged. Unfortunate, that would've been such a huge play if he won on that ball.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Yea watching it too..not only that but Jefferson said he thought it was coming over his head. He just tracked it wrong and misjudged. Unfortunate, that would've been such a huge play if he won on that ball.
Yep. Still breaks my fuckin heart seeing OBj get hurt.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Thanks for this epic heads up!!!

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Yeah I was bummed by Vans effort on that play, but I was even more bummed by his effort on a slot fade in the third quarter on third down. His arm was kinda getting held, but Stafford put it right on him and he could only get one hand up. He’s gotta get better at fighting thru physicality.

That said, given the situation with his wife, I one million percent understand him not having the best game.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
That was absolutely epic!

Weird not seeing Ramsey in any of the post game stuff.

TexasRam

Legend
This was phenomenal. All the insights from Mcvay etc.

It was truly inspiring.

One of the best things I’ve seen in a long time.

TexasRam

Legend
Saw that. Glad he addresses it.

I don’t think he half asses it though. I just think he is terrible at locationg and adjusting to deep balls.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Saw that. Glad he addresses it.

I don’t think he half asses it though. I just think he is terrible at locationg and adjusting to deep balls.
Yea he's got the speed, but seems to definitely struggle tracking and finishing on those contested balls. Hopefully playing with OBJ will help him develop that part of his game.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Missed it, but it airs again at midnight EDT. Set that to record.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Yea he's got the speed, but seems to definitely struggle tracking and finishing on those contested balls. Hopefully playing with OBJ will help him develop that part of his game.
If you watch most of his catches, he likes it between chest and belly and is a "body catcher" , he does not catch with hands only, like OBJ. That was a big problem for him when Cinci's coverage was so good, he was getting routes and angles that did not allow him to " body catch" , so he pretty much disappeared unfortunately.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
. They just showed Yarber talking to Jefferson after the pick in the endzone, and Yarber told him anytime it's hanging up there GO GET IT. Glad to see him got on him about that a little bit.
Yeah, bothered me he didn’t make a play on that ball.