Rams Super Bowl win, "mic'd up" on NFL Network 8 p.m. Wed. Night.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

View: https://youtu.be/aKE4Pg71uJA

At 31:08...

Rams offense is on the field to begin "The Drive"

Collinsworth: "Four 4th Quarter comebacks this season, does he have another one in him?"

Stafford: turns around, faces the camera and says "Yep."

Lol wow. That was perfect.
The Legend of Mathew Stafford grows on...

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Just got to tune in and watch Big Whit stare down his dude after the play. And Brrr’s is a dick.

Edit: Maybe too much emotion but said to Weddle he respected watching him growing up.

Maybe just a mature issue but telling of his pump attitude right now.

Yeah. Don’t like the guy so there is that.

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
:hug::hug::hug:

1645075933999.png

:cry: :cry: :cry:

1645075988262.png

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This mic’ed up is totally icing on the cake.

I really needed this.

Thank you.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Am I the only one who noticed how much more supportive and closer the Rams players are compared to the Bengals? Like the speech Weedle says to obj is fantastic, they barely known each other a month.

Hats off Mcvay, culture matters. He had an army platoon here, everyone putting it all on the line for each other. Special group.

Last edited:

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Am I the only one who noticed how much more supportive and closer the Rams players are compared to the Bengals? Like the speech Weedle says to obj is fantastic, they barely know each other a month.

When I tell people I talk football with who aren't as in touch with the Rams how incredible their culture/room is they always think I'm just being a homer. It's like nothing I've seen in this sport or really any other. It's incredible. You never hear anything bad happening, no fights, arguments etc... it feels like a perfect mix of professional and laid back that it allows people to be themselves which, as we know, leads to better results. Incredible stuff. Makes you confident they can keep going.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That was absolutely epic!

Weird not seeing Ramsey in any of the post game stuff.
Ramsey is a moody dude I realize. But I am starting to think something is up with him.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Just amazing.

What a journey.

I will watch this stuff for the rest of my life.

Personally, a life journey with this team.

Cinderella stories can make a movie, this is NFL history with highlights to be spoken of for the rest of all our lives.

I know what peeps thought of my fandom with this team over the years. More like questioning due to the history. Likely why my phone blew up after the game. They knew. I knew. You knew.

i always believed. And the Gods blessed me with this one victory.

We not Me.

GO RAMS!!!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Now I have to go to bed after watching that?
LOL! I'm seeing this just now and thinking, "This is so intense I won't be able to sleep if I watch this!" So I'm saving this one for tomorrow.

Wow, what a great way to relive the intensity of the freaking Super Bowl!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
When I tell people I talk football with who aren't as in touch with the Rams how incredible their culture/room is they always think I'm just being a homer. It's like nothing I've seen in this sport or really any other. It's incredible. You never hear anything bad happening, no fights, arguments etc... it feels like a perfect mix of professional and laid back that it allows people to be themselves which, as we know, leads to better results. Incredible stuff. Makes you confident they can keep going.
Great, great, great points. The number of guys saying "I love ya man" makes it seem like Vermeil's still here!

Urgent enjoyment!

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I found Burrow to be a pretty good guy. He is really cool about the pressure for a 25 year old. For a game of that magnitude I thought Burrow and Stafford showed the NFL how it is done for QBs.....young and old.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Here it is!

That was amazing.

Two things that stuck out to me…
1) Whit jawing with Hendrickson. Then staring him down after a pancake block as he walked off the field.
2) The end with Staffords daughter telling him he’s all sweaty but the best daddy ever.

Thank you for posting it.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I found Burrow to be a pretty good guy. He is really cool about the pressure for a 25 year old. For a game of that magnitude I thought Burrow and Stafford showed the NFL how it is done for QBs.....young and old.
So far all I have seen off the field he is a punk ass jerk.

His performance was subpar if you look at the totality of the game.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Whitworth jawing at Hendrickson and staring him down was great. Never backed down from Hendrickson on those plays.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

out fucking standing piece of entertainment.

it's official, the no look pass wasn't as no look as it seemed. stafford was eyeing kupp all the way. keeping his head and helmet still proved the trick.

also mcvay talked to stafford a lot. tommorow's headline - mcvay talking to stafford and telling him what to do before the ball is snapped.

ahhh, that was a lot of fun.

loved the reaction from stafford when he realised they had won. like all those years with the lions made it even more special. like he couldn't believe how lucky he was to show what he could do on the biggest stage.