Rams Starting OLB Justin Hollins out 10 weeks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes sir Philly..

Bad timing and he will be sorely missed if the players in the OLB rotation don't man up until he returns.

Depth chart​

In sports, a depth chart, , is used to show the placements of the starting players and the secondary players- with the starter or first-string player listed first, followed by replacement and platoon players.

Generally a starting player will be listed first or on top while a back-up will be listed below. Depth charts also tend to resemble the actual position locations of certain players.

Do the Rams have enough depth to overcome their injuries to starting players in 2021.

I believe they do but I'm not a homer and going to call it a fact.

I love the way Snead and McVay quietly built this team during the offseason.

If these two don't feel comfortable with what they have prior to the trade deadline, they will pull off one of their usual crazy mid season acquisitions to upgrade the roster.

These guys don't lay down and ride it out if they feel a need to add a player.
GettyImages-1171776856-e1619563625267.jpg

Well good call,thought they would wait,but the timing was right.

Somewhere I posted a dick quote about The Rams not picking up a OLB.