Rams Starting OLB Justin Hollins out 10 weeks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Rams Starting OLB Justin Hollins out 10 weeks and will get Pectoral Surgery?

Maybe this was posted?

If it was please move this thread MODS.

I'm sad to hear this.

The NFL is not a forgiving sport.

Look how many starters were out for the Bucs yesterday.

Dangit, Damnit, Darnit.

24c31fa673c342dbb941bb8a38aef58f.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Well, shit.

At least it's not for the season. And we'll have a bye week in there.

Time to get Chris Garrett some reps.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Rams Starting OLB Justin Hollins out 10 weeks and will get Pectoral Surgery?

Maybe this was posted?

If it was please move this thread MODS.

I'm sad to hear this.

The NFL is not a forgiving sport.

Look how many starters were out for the Bucs yesterday.

Dangit, Damnit, Darnit.

24c31fa673c342dbb941bb8a38aef58f.jpg
Where did you read 10 weeks?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

DAMNIT!
Okay.. well, I really think they’ll need to bring someone in. We’ll see.

Shit.. he’s so versatile.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Sucks but could have been worse.

When I hear about a pectoral injury, I think if it's torn then it is season-ending.

Ten weeks (if accurate) actually amounts to half the season.

Hollins has turned into a solid all-around-player, and will be missed.

Injuries figure to impact how this season plays out. Some teams will have it rougher than others.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I feel you @ReekofRams .

Hoping Hollins can come back strong the last quarter of the season.

Akers - Hollins - (Henderson for a bit with his ribs) and there will be more.

The NFL is the most physical sport in the world and starters will get injured for a period of time. Some for the rest of the season.

I know you know this.. and we all know this on this forum.

If we don't lose anymore of our key players for long periods of time, our squad will fight through it.

The so called NFL experts keep saying the Rams have no depth. TOP heavy bla bla blah.

They don't know the roster like we do on this forum.

The Rams are young but their roster is deeper this year than the NFL media realizes.

9780316013284.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disappointing. Hollins has been a nice addition for us. But Terrell Lewis had himself a game against TB. Next man up!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
This sucks but it is part of the Game. I tore my peck many years ago and had to have it surgically repaired. Many said, I would not compete in powerlifting meets again. One year later, at a meet, was the first time I benched 500lbs.

Last edited:

oldnotdead

Legend
The Rams have the depth to cover that position. Lewis has been playing very well so IMO he will be the next man up. They also have Chris Garrett and Jonah Williams, both of whom played the DE position in TC. It's hard to lose a player of the caliber of Hollins but it's not a season-ender. He could be back before the end of the season and the playoffs.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Rams have the depth to cover that position. Lewis has been playing very well so IMO he will be the next man up. They also have Chris Garrett and Jonah Williams, both of whom played the DE position in TC. It's hard to lose a player of the caliber of Hollins but it's not a season-ender. He could be back before the end of the season and the playoffs.
Bad timing. Thought he was really good against Murray and Wilson with his mobility and 6-5 frame.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bad timing. Thought he was really good against Murray and Wilson with his mobility and 6-5 frame.

Yes sir Philly..

Bad timing and he will be sorely missed if the players in the OLB rotation don't man up until he returns.

Depth chart​

In sports, a depth chart, , is used to show the placements of the starting players and the secondary players- with the starter or first-string player listed first, followed by replacement and platoon players.

Generally a starting player will be listed first or on top while a back-up will be listed below. Depth charts also tend to resemble the actual position locations of certain players.

Do the Rams have enough depth to overcome their injuries to starting players in 2021.

I believe they do but I'm not a homer and going to call it a fact.

I love the way Snead and McVay quietly built this team during the offseason.

If these two don't feel comfortable with what they have prior to the trade deadline, they will pull off one of their usual crazy mid season acquisitions to upgrade the roster.

These guys don't lay down and ride it out if they feel a need to add a player.
GettyImages-1171776856-e1619563625267.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
We are top heavy at certain positions but this is not one of them. Lots of equal value depth behind Hollins.

When facing the midgets the next few weeks I would get my edge speed guys on the field that know how to contain.

huge difference between season ending and this one anyways.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Knowing he will be back, and in time to get a few games in before the playoffs - I doubt we make a move. Let's see what Chris Garrett has!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This sucks but it is part of the Game. I tore my peck many years ago and had to have it surgically repaired. Many said, I would not compete in powerlifting meets again. One year later, at a meet, was the first time I benched 500lbs.

Damn, Son. Now we know who drank all the Ovaltine!