Rams stadium progress

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
A4B7B99E-55ED-47EC-8570-402E9C7B533C.jpeg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
It will be visible from space. It will strike fear into the hearts of any aliens thinking of invading earth.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
The company I work for renders chicken and turkey offal. The plants can get quite rancid.

Every employee that works at the plant by the second week cannot smell the rancidity anymore.

Some weeks the smell will get really bad that you can smell it a mile away. I tell the plant general manager about it and he always responds - "hmmm ... didn't notice"
Yep. I grew up near Humboldt Bay in Arcata, where the combined smell of the exposed floor of the bay at low tide and the pulp mill by-products were apparently overwhelming. I was told this by anyone who ever visited us. I never noticed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. I grew up near Humboldt Bay in Arcata, where the combined smell of the exposed floor of the bay at low tide and the pulp mill by-products were apparently overwhelming. I was told this by anyone who ever visited us. I never noticed.
hahaha

I remember it well. My grandmother still lives in Arcata and will likely be up there in a month or two again.

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
hahaha

I remember it well. My grandmother still lives in Arcata and will likely be up there in a month or two again.
Sitting here in Arcata right now. !
Thing is, the pulp mills have been gone for many years and the reason the mud flats in Eureka smelled at low tide years ago was raw sewage went right into the bay. Proper plant was installed in the 80s.
It was pretty common back yesteryear for sewage to go right in the ocean.
Those pulp mills made a lot of money, but I do not miss the smell when the south wind blew.
We have some of the best drinking water in the state. Only place I know that is better is Weaverville.
Sacramento's water is disgusting.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
hahaha

If your grandmother is still living you can't be that old OldSchool.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Great pics @8to12 !! Ya I don't think we can really get a feel for the enormous scale. The cars in the foreground of your first posts make it look small, but looking closer you can see tiny trucks parked near the stadium.
I can see a Bolts logo on the roof just as much as a Rams logo. Hoping they move out of state entirely -- hey, Spanos, don't you wanna save a bunch of bucks by moving to a low-tax state?? :)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hoping they move out of state entirely -- hey, Spanos, don't you wanna save a bunch of bucks by moving to a low-tax state?? :)

Like Nevada? I hear Vegas is building a new stadium they could share.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I didn't look closely, but if that's shopped, they did an awful job. They could have made it waaaaaay closer to the shape of the logo.

You are spot on.

REAL bad photoshop.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
LOL, ya it's waaaaay photoshopped. No worries. Though, one could see an abstraction of the Rams logo, in the arc of the long side being the bottom of the logo, the acute point on the 'left' end & almost squared point on the other, and the curled side of the top.... and, one could also see a Bolts logo in the arcs themselves, ha ha.... ha....

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I didn't look closely, but if that's shopped, they did an awful job. They could have made it waaaaaay closer to the shape of the logo.
Yeah, I thought the joke was the yeah-it’s-photoshopped-so-bad-it’s-obviously-on-purpose kind of deal.

And— I bet the “fighting snail” Rams logo will be retired in 2020 and replaced with something else.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I thought the joke was the yeah-it’s-photoshopped-so-bad-it’s-obviously-on-purpose kind of deal.

And— I bet the “fighting snail” Rams logo will be retired in 2020 and replaced with something else.
Ok, now that I'm paying attention, that is a terrible job. I seriously just glanced at the pictures and read the text. Just now I went and found a comparison picture, then realized that the shop job was so awful I didn't need to.