CELEBRATE !! RAMS SLAY VIKINGS VICTORY CELEBRATION!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Yeah the refs missed that call but Fiske was clearly held right next to Darnold in the end zone which is also a Safety
So onto business
Tropic Thunder GIF
Great point
and yesssssssss great to see Tom on a Thursday night beatdown of the 5-1 Viqueens!!!!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Now that's the Rams I have been looking for. Our offense looked like its old self, and we still are not at full strength with the OL. #9 looked great except for one throw.

But ... how about that D? Yes, they gave up 14 quick, but after that they gave up 6 the rest of the game. They also got a big time sack late to fuck up a Vikings drive which led to us getting the ball back and burning more clock. And say what you want about the face mask, but the heat was coming and I'm not sure Darnold doesn't get sacked anyway. I don't think we missed Reeder either, and now Speights can get some reps and start learning in game situations.

3-4 and have 10 days off before going to Seattle. I like where this team is at.

Oh, and so much for all the trade talk.
Ya I think this W just kept CK on the team. No joke.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't want to hear shit about the facemask. Vikings played undisciplined football all game long, and should've gotten flagged a bunch more times than they were. To me, Agent Zero got himself a safety. That's all I see.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Huge win! We are right back in it!

This offense looks so much better and different with Puka and Kupp.

This young defence is coming alive.

We are going to get healthier!

Stafford was a magician. A few missed throws but an outstanding outing. We have been waiting for that since week 1. He's the best QB in the NFC and we pay him well because of it so nice to see him shift the outcome of a game for us!

Part of me wonders if Puka's recovery timeline was all a smoke-screen so we could unleash him on the Vikings by surpirse. Was this game always the target?:thinking:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fiske is coming along real nice. He looked like he's been workin hard on the run game and he's a load on the rush.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Verse is looking like he's gonna be an elite rusher. That first sack was ridiculous.

methomas50

Rookie
Puka and Kyren are studs. Puka is just one of the most innate/ natural ballers I have seen. Huge difference maker for this team. Kyren a threat everytime he touches the ball. Kupp nice comeback game. Verse gonna be a stud. Sean called a nice game. Team stepped up when they HAD to.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Huge win! We are right back in it!

This offense looks so much better and different with Puka and Kupp.

This young defence is coming alive.

We are going to get healthier!

Stafford was a magician. A few missed throws but an outstanding outing. We have been waiting for that since week 1. He's the best QB in the NFC and we pay him well because of it so nice to see him shift the outcome of a game for us!

Part of me wonders if Puka's recovery timeline was all a smoke-screen so we could unleash him on the Vikings by surpirse. Was this game always the target?:thinking:
He looked pretty healthy.