CELEBRATE !! RAMS SLAY VIKINGS VICTORY CELEBRATION!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I am thinking of that scene in Field of Dreams, where the brother in law sees the players for the first time and then he starts mumbling, "Don't sell the farm Ray, don't sell the farm."

Well, now I'am mumbling, "Don't trade Kupp, Les... and don't trade Stafford."

Win next week and they might add a piece.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I am thinking of that scene in Field of Dreams, where the brother in law sees the players for the first time and then he starts mumbling, "Don't sell the farm Ray, don't sell the farm."

Well, now I'am mumbling, "Don't trade Kupp, Les... and don't trade Stafford."

Win next week and they might add a piece.
AD would be nice.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
gene wilder frankenstein GIF by foxhorror

It's official: our season is still alive. I am going to go eat a ton of honey-drizzled fried crow. Mmm...crow...

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
OMAR - 4 tackles - 3 solo
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup
Saw him knife in on a play to stop the Aaron Jones for no gain.
A little more experience... and this kid is gonna rock.
Gotta cover those TE's a bit better, kid. Hummel tho, tracked down & got the TE down. It was a good gainer, but watching him booking down field & make the tackle was nice.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Now that's the Rams I have been looking for. Our offense looked like its old self, and we still are not at full strength with the OL. #9 looked great except for one throw.

But ... how about that D? Yes, they gave up 14 quick, but after that they gave up 6 the rest of the game. They also got a big time sack late to fuck up a Vikings drive which led to us getting the ball back and burning more clock. And say what you want about the face mask, but the heat was coming and I'm not sure Darnold doesn't get sacked anyway. I don't think we missed Reeder either, and now Speights can get some reps and start learning in game situations.

3-4 and have 10 days off before going to Seattle. I like where this team is at.

Oh, and so much for all the trade talk.