Rams sign WR Demarcus Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I would like to see Sean try him as a punt returner. That end around yesterday was seriously good vision and speed. He also is bigger than the average WR
He is a starter now so probably not a good idea, unless he is just there to fair catch.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Robinson has been so damn good, it makes me feel like WR doesn't need to be one of our premium draft picks

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just don't ask this man to run block. Have him do the same thing we do with Tutu for those plays

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm liking Robinson more than Tutu. He can do more overall. I would think Robinson moves up to WR3 and Tutu WR4. Tutu can still be the guy who stretches the field.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Robinson has been so damn good, it makes me feel like WR doesn't need to be one of our premium draft picks
Hmmm... don't necessarily share your optimism. Kupp is getting older and is, unfortunately, more injury prone. Atwell will be a free agent after the '24 season, Van is already gone and Skow is a JAG.

This puts a lot of pressure on Puka to carry the load without a lot of help.
We need to address the WR room as it has some storm clouds appearing on the horizon.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Hmmm... don't necessarily share your optimism. Kupp is getting older and is, unfortunately, more injury prone. Atwell will be a free agent after the '24 season, Van is already gone and Skow is a JAG.

This puts a lot of pressure on Puka to carry the load without a lot of help.
We need to address the WR room as it has some storm clouds appearing on the horizon.

~ArkyRamsFan~
Agree. McVay's offense has employed three-WRs almost exclusively in recent years.

Kupp, Nacua, Atwell and Robinson are a solid foursome led by Kupp and Nacua. However, both of those guys fight for yardage after the catch, and take a beating. Atwell is limited and (as you pointed out) has just one more year on his rookie deal. Robinson has been a very pleasant addition, that has been productive in recent weeks but he is a pending free agent.

The Rams have focused on impact positions since McVay joined Snead ... QB, LT, WR, Edge and CB.
I could see their top two draft choices, plus one or two significant free agent signings on Edge, WR, LT and CB.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Honestly, I think Tyler Johnson is a useful WR also. Its a solid problem to have.