Rams sign Leonard Floyd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I thought you said Brian Leonard there for a moment...
dokwuXV.gif

You bastard!

Jay Zygmunt and Scott Linehan.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
I watched you both play last year... Todd, Clay. Let's be honest here fellas. All things considered... You both owe the rams some money.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I watched you both play last year... Todd, Clay. Let's be honest here fellas. All things considered... You both owe the rams some money.

I don't know about Todd. He played well he just couldn't play per what his contract demands. Clay, the guy is a great pocket pass-rusher. He still has it, however, he's a very undisciplined player. Even in GB he would always get washed out or taken out of the play because of his aggressiveness. You can't play like that in the NFC West.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I guess all of y’all would work for free..

landlords are all over social media telling their renters to pay their rent. Renters are all over social media trying to start a rent strike. Like it or not everybody from major companies to regular joes use social media to air out grievances. Amazon workers and so on.

and what class of people are we talking about? I don't know anyone that has done that but I have seen some stupid arguments from some of the trashier ppl in town on twitter and FB.

this just seems to be a lowball move for accomplished and respected veterans of the league. They aren't Zeke or Brown. Or maybe they are closer to those two than I thought.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and what class of people are we talking about? I don't know anyone that has done that but I have seen some stupid arguments from some of the trashier ppl in town on twitter and FB.

this just seems to be a lowball move for accomplished and respected veterans of the league. They aren't Zeke or Brown. Or maybe they are closer to those two than I thought.
Idk what you mean by class of people.. but when I say landlords I’m talking about ones that owns more than 450 units sending blast email messages to their tents across multiple buildings multiple states. Some in Mo, New York, New Orleans, California just some of the places I’ve seen on social media threatening their tenants.
And shouldn’t it be a lowball move for a respected organization to be a week late on payments. Could you imagine if a player was a week late paying a team issued fine?!! Let’s not hold players more accountable than teams and presidents lol

dang

Legend
Let me ask again. can someone confirm if $$$ due to Gurley Matthews is contractually delinquent and the Rams legally owe them as of their tweets on 4/8/20?

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Still a fan of the signing. Still want us to clear the necessary cap space to get him. Restructuring Jared Goff's contract is what I have in mind.

Agreed! Hope they can work it
out so they can keep him!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Idk what you mean by class of people.. but when I say landlords I’m talking about ones that owns more than 450 units sending blast email messages to their tents across multiple buildings multiple states. Some in Mo, New York, New Orleans, California just some of the places I’ve seen on social media threatening their tenants.
And shouldn’t it be a lowball move for a respected organization to be a week late on payments. Could you imagine if a player was a week late paying a team issued fine?!! Let’s not hold players more accountable than teams and presidents lol

How do you suppose to know that the Rams have payroll working at full strength right now?
I still think it's a classless move. Gurley and Matthews may be in the right to want their money, but taking it to Twitter is weak and it shows us who they are. I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the dickish way Todd held press conferences and sulked on the sideline. Football is a team sport, he didn't seem to agree.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do you suppose to know that the Rams have payroll working at full strength right now?
I still think it's a classless move. Gurley and Matthews may be in the right to want their money, but taking it to Twitter is weak and it shows us who they are. I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the dickish way Todd held press conferences and sulked on the sideline. Football is a team sport, he didn't seem to agree.
Come on man. That guy blocked his ass off for Goff after being told he was gonna get the ball more and some. You can’t say he didn’t put the team first he didn’t cause any distractions During the season. McVay is as much to blame as Gurley for anything that happened between them. McVay constantly said he was gonna give Gurley the ball and he constantly didn’t do that. That doesn’t inspire trust or confidence and that’ll piss anybody off

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

TexasRam

Legend
I would pass on both Robinson and Floyd and count on the cheaper younger versions in the draft.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I really hope we get these deals done.

Rams77

Starter
If the Rams team doctors fail their physicals even if they are healthy, cant Robinson and Floyd sue for lost wages (they could have potentially signed with another team)? Honestly that would be a shitty thing to do. Why sign them in the first place?

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
If the Rams team doctors fail their physicals even if they are healthy, cant Robinson and Floyd sue for lost wages (they could have potentially signed with another team)? Honestly that would be a shitty thing to do. Why sign them in the first place?
Raiders failed safford and ravens failed Brockers. In saffolds case most think raiders failed because they were heavily criticized on the offer.

Ram65

Legend
I think they keep both. They signed these players because they don't have enough draft resources. Rams have a lot of future needs and can use a couple of players to contribute this year from the draft. Robinson gives them some depth they haven't had on the defensive line. Rams shore up the run defense.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
If they keep both then they will be 16 million over the cap and will have to heavily restructure into 2021. And they keep saying they do not want to do that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Imagine that. Florio trying to shit on the Rams. I guess The Ravens, raiduhs, et al don't count to this ass hat.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If they keep both then they will be 16 million over the cap and will have to heavily restructure into 2021. And they keep saying they do not want to do that.
It’s hard to believe the Rams mismanaged the cap this badly,