Rams sign Leonard Floyd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AlphaRam

Rookie
They traded one for Brandin Cooks and have been stripped of two for cheating.
The Patriots were in way better shape trading that pick for Cooks than we ever were. Assuming we don't acquire one, we won't have had a first rounder in five straight years. No team has valued first round picks worse than we have. This isn't how you build a long term, sustainable football team and hopefully management is realizing that.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Per OTC, LA Rams add Brockers, no money left for Floyd, yet

Stupid article in the sense that they don't need an additional $4.3M for rookies nor any additional for UDFAs.

Only the top 51 must be under the cap. UDFAs will not be apart of the top 51 nor will half of their draft class.

Any pick that makes the top will subtract the player they replace.

May only need an additional $1M considering they don't have a first rounder.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Yeah fuck you Clay - you too Todd
I had to layoff employees last week
You both can fuck yourselves with your self-centered inappropriate tweets

These fucking athletes and celebrities man. If there was ever a time to lay low and shit the fuck up it would be now. But no. We gotta here how put upon these fuckers are.

Meanwhile, workers who have been with me for 14+ years furloughed

Fuck off

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
First off I understand it's their money and they earned it no matter the outlandish amounts.

However I do find it classless by both players to go public with this for a couple of reasons one to each his own but it would seem trashy to publicly ask for your money when so many people are suffering health wise and financially filing for unemployment etc. While I understand it's their money perhaps do it through the proper channels.

Not every person filing for unemployment or that was promised money by there company is going public with it. It's tacky man.

Next talk about bitter why give the organization a black eye? Was tg not rewarded enough for his efforts? Clay Matthews brought home when it seemed like nobody was lining up to sign him still seems that way.

And please before anyone goes on the attack let me be clear I'm not upset that they are asking for their money they are entitled to it and earned. Just have some class and do it like when you negotiated your deals initially, through the proper channels. Why take to Twitter? Bitter much? During negotiations were we privy to what all the money was signing bonuses what you wanted demands perks etc. we're we informed every step of the way? No we got word after the signing. Just handle your business man stop trying to give the team a bad rap.

Lastly now that it is public according to language in the contract there maybe be certain language that the Rams are well within there rights but either way shouldn't that be handled privately lawyers, agents. Now your getting a dopey bubble head writing that it seems like the Rams are behind on some bills. So two bitter players get there way with dopey media jumping on the bandwagon. Shouldn't thiry have more sense? Personally I hope the language is in favor of the Rams and it gets put out there for all to see and make these two look like shit. Clay I can care less about but tg that's low.

Gee I hope you guys get your money maybe we should all tweet and demand our stimulus checks. Let's embarrass the country because we are angry and bitter.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
So Lindsey. down to retweets. how about some insightful reporting??? is that all it takes these data???

Exactly bro....well said!!! A freakin bitter tacky tweet. She lost my respect along with those other two boneheads.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75

These fucking athletes and celebrities man. If there was ever a time to lay low and shit the fuck up it would be now. But no. We gotta here how put upon these fuckers are.

Fuck off

Also well said .....I went on a rant but you guys nipped it rt in the bud!!!!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fuck off
Did you pay them their last checks?! No matter how big or small everyone is entitled to what they are owed.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Is @Dieter the Brock or anyone saying not to pay them? They are entitled to there money they earned it but don't be trashy about it. Tweeting stuff like that is petty. I hope there is some fine print in there that proves the Rams right. This is exactly what happens when you make it public. Now the media is talking about it, we are talking about it and it makes our team look bad and we don't know what is factual and what isn't.

Nobody saying your not right but it's almost like your view and our view should be combined lol. Assuming your a Rams fan.

Not to mention its lousy timing to publicly do that with everything going on in the world. That's why he has agents and lawyers.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Lindsey better get used to covering the Chargers because Rams won’t let her back in the building. As for Todd well we all know why he’s gone and it’s not his knee. Clay your check was mailed in just like your attempts at tackling a running back. Seriously one dumb blonde and two overpaid players complaining about their bonus money when 10 million people are out of work is simply clueless and classless. Hoping McVay answers Lindsey’s next question with a “ Fuck you Lindsey”

London_Ram

Rookie
If this is accurate and the Rams don't believe they owe them money then raise a grievance the correct way through formal channels. Don't throw shit around on Twitter especially not now as it just makes you look bad.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/LindseyThiry/status/1248134866257891330

If it's decided they are due the money following the grievance process: pay the men and move on. Increasingly sounding like cutting them both was the right call.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Lindsey better get used to covering the Chargers because Rams won’t let her back in the building. As for Todd well we all know why he’s gone and it’s not his knee. Clay your check was mailed in just like your attempts at tackling a running back. Seriously one dumb blonde and two overpaid players complaining about their bonus money when 10 million people are out of work is simply clueless and classless. Hoping McVay answers Lindsey’s next question with a “ Fuck you Lindsey”

McVay is too classy for that. Cant say the same for TG.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess all of y’all would work for free..
would you hitch about it on twitter?
landlords are all over social media telling their renters to pay their rent. Renters are all over social media trying to start a rent strike. Like it or not everybody from major companies to regular joes use social media to air out grievances. Amazon workers and so on.