Rams sign Kamren Curl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

Anybody get a count on the phrase " You know what I'm saying" ?
Makes for a very annoying interview IMHO.
But who knows maybe I'm just old and cranky.
You know what I'm saying ?

Jokes aside Love the signing ! The guy is a stud and one of the best tacklers
if not the best DB tackler in the league.
His tackling form is a walking instructional manual in itself.
Versatility is awesome as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yeah I detest some of the speech patterns of today's youth. "Literally" is the one that irks me the most. But I also hate any unnecessary accentuating words like that.

All that aside if he's a stud for us I'll go ahead and overlook all that shit, you know what I'm saying? :part:

Tano

Legend
Yeah I detest some of the speech patterns of today's youth. "Literally" is the one that irks me the most. But I also hate any unnecessary accentuating words like that.

All that aside if he's a stud for us I'll go ahead and overlook all that shit, you know what I'm saying? :part:
If You Know You Know GIF by CBC

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

Like.... it is what it is.

It just be like that. :)

dang

Legend

I’ll know what he saying when I see what he doing!!! Action speaks louder than words!!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
He was a 7th round pick. How many interviews has he done? He doesn’t seem too comfortable in front of a camera. He’ll improve over time.
Especially out in L.A. with all the glitz and glitter. Doesn't everybody walk around with a camera and a mic? :biggrin:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
He was a 7th round pick. How many interviews has he done? He doesn’t seem too comfortable in front of a camera. He’ll improve over time.
Cool. As long as he plays good ball, I don't care if he speaks in tongues. I love his game from what I've seen of him.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
It looks like he didn't see a future with Washington and was reluctant to sign a deal. This may prove to be a master move by the Rams front office.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I have to kinda convince myself to try to like these guys if they play for my teams even if they annoy me in interviews with You know what I'm saying after every sentence, or I mean at the start of every sentence, or if they listen to horrible music that I call noise. Kanye, really???

Back in 1989 at work we hired this kid from New York as a bottle washer. Right away I noticed the guy was stuck on the phrase "You know what I'm saying?" So it's been around a while. I soon included him in my coworker wall of shame caricature cartoons holding a water bottle and going "You know what I'm saying?" So yeah, I'm full.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

That’s funny. I just recently went on a rant about how “literally” means nothing anymore… because contextually, it could mean anything from a literal interpretation or actual events to any part of a spectrum all the way to entirely virtual… it’s a waste of oxygen at this point…

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To me.. with the versatility of Curl, and D Will.. I think getting a guy like Cooper DeJean who is as versatile as they come, it'd be our backend really fun.. people can play all around, can do disguises and different things with it.

And I think it's help out vacant pass rush.
"The best defense is a dominant offense! That's why we're moving up in the first for a speedy receiver~ McSnead

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"Totally."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s funny. I just recently went on a rant about how “literally” means nothing anymore… because contextually, it could mean anything from a literal interpretation or actual events to any part of a spectrum all the way to entirely virtual… it’s a waste of oxygen at this point…
Supernova's stole my recipe! ~ 13th century alchemist

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to kinda convince myself to try to like these guys if they play for my teams even if they annoy me in interviews with You know what I'm saying after every sentence, or I mean at the start of every sentence, or if they listen to horrible music that I call noise. Kanye, really???

Back in 1989 at work we hired this kid from New York as a bottle washer. Right away I noticed the guy was stuck on the phrase "You know what I'm saying?" So it's been around a while. I soon included him in my coworker wall of shame caricature cartoons holding a water bottle and going "You know what I'm saying?" So yeah, I'm full.
Maybe use, "Do you fully comprehend the complexity of my vernacular?" ~ @Allen2McVay

fearsomefour

Legend

Best tackler is a great thing to have vs Deebo and CMC.

fearsomefour

Legend
"The best defense is a dominant offense! That's why we're moving up in the first for a speedy receiver~ McSnead
"Make sure he is an absolute burner and very undersized so I won't use him and will go away from him when he's having success."
McVay