Rams select Zach Evans (RB) with the 215th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love this pick. Physical, bellcow running back, solid hands, needs work with fumbles and pass protection, but a solid, solid pick.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
There was a goal line run in one of those where the guy got hit and stood up immediately but powered through it into the end zone anyway. THAT's the stuff I like to see.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
He's got nice quickness in his cuts and change of pace. I like this pick. If they can coach the fumble issue out of him this could be a real good pick.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Welcome to the Rams. :party2:

Here's hoping this dude can stay healthy. Rest up it's a long season.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He was a 5 star prospect out if high school and you can see why. However, he takes a back seat to other RBs everywhere he has been because of his fumbles and unreliable blocking. Had to transfer out of TCU after being benched.

Likely projects as a early down change of pace guy.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The RB choice for this season is an underrated storyline for us. We have been screwed by RB over and over and over. Guys not being able to be there when we need them to move the chains.

Draft comes and we move back a million times and end up with a guy who has injury issues and possibly maturity issues too. Nothing against Evans in that regard, I was young too once and a fucking idiot in my time. But this is a really important role for this team and I watch guys like Gray go off in those areas we traded out of.

It pisses me off. Again not Evans' fault. But I really hope this young man is hungry and ready to prove himself because that's what we fucking need round here.

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The RB choice for this season is an underrated storyline for us. We have been screwed by RB over and over and over. Guys not being able to be there when we need them to move the chains.

Draft comes and we move back a million times and end up with a guy who has injury issues and possibly maturity issues too. Nothing against Evans in that regard, I was young too once and a fucking idiot in my time. But this is a really important role for this team and I watch guys like Gray go off in those areas we traded out of.

It pisses me off. Again not Evans' fault. But I really hope this young man is hungry and ready to prove himself because that's what we fucking need round here.

Yeah, true. Would I have preferred Sean Tucker? Sure, but Evans is a top third round talent in his own right, someone who could be a three-down back. And you know that McVay will have him on a short leash.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I didn't like Gray.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, true. Would I have preferred Sean Tucker? Sure, but Evans is a top third round talent in his own right, someone who could be a three-down back. And you know that McVay will have him on a short leash.
I'm a little pissed off to see Vaughn go off in front of our faces to Dallas. Gotta admit that. But this role is really important to us. Akers has not been able to avoid injury. We need stability back there.

At this point hoping they have a good plan with UDFAs. Gonna need them all over for this roster but RB should have some too.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
To get pick #215 to draft Zach Evans, the Rams traded pick #252 and a 2024 Sixth Round draft choice.

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm a little pissed off to see Vaughn go off in front of our faces to Dallas. Gotta admit that. But this role is really important to us. Akers has not been able to avoid injury. We need stability back there.

At this point hoping they have a good plan with UDFAs. Gonna need them all over for this roster but RB should have some too.

Agreed. We could definitely see a few RB UDFAs.