Rams select Puka Nacua (WR) with the 177th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Solid slot receiver, should be a good professional player. Good hands, good routes, slower than you'd like. McVay certainly has a type, that's for sure.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Not a fan but meh seen him rated as everywhere between a 3rd and 7th round pick lol

Don't see a lot of very positive reviews of him.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Seems like a real scrappy, hard working, lunch pail kinda guy /s

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp slot backup option. Rams needed a reliable possession type who can own the slot if Kupp misses time. That's my interpretation of this one.

Welcome to the Rams!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He will struggle to get separation at the NFL level with his lack of speed/suddenness but he fits the mold of McVay’s receivers since he can do some of the dirty work.

Anyone know if he has experience on special teams?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Golden Taint my ass. His game is actually more inline with Cooper Kupp. Similar size & speed. Good agility for his size, makes him sneaky in the pattern. And underrated strength.

This guy probably gets McCutcheon cut. Unless McClutch wins a job in that X role. They're different types but bottom line is I think this player makes the roster because they want options if Cooper misses time.

Last edited:

oldnotdead

Legend
He's a Skowronek type of WR who will replace McCutcheon on the depth chart. People didn't like Benny Skow's pick but he turned out to be a good possession WR. Could this indicate a change in McVay's offense? I think the Rams will refocus more attention to moving the chains and taking deep strikes more selectively.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
He needs to start practicing punt returns ASAP -- guaranteeing himself making the roster that way.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
He was on my radar when I constructed the mock I posted.
This late in the draft? Why not take a shot. I really didn’t see too many WRs to get excited about early, so I was always in favor of taking care of other needs early.

He’s a good player.

Come on down!

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
He is super intense and doesn’t shy away from smack talking. If anyone remembers the BYU brawl in the bowl game a few years back that was his brother who was a big instigator and this guy is the same way. He doesn’t back down.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Just from watching highlights, Made some very nice grabs and his RAC style reminded me a bit
of Kupps style of creating after catch.
4.5 is not that slow if he has good route running ability.
That being said, BYU level of competition leaves a huge "Will he Translate?" Question.
Only time will tell.