Rams select Mike Thomas WR with #206 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hope he can make some big strides in his route running in camp. Think he has a good chance to stick, which is great with that late a pick.

Real happy with Day 3 this year. Outstanding job by Snead and staff.

It will be fun to watch which of these young receivers emerge from this year and last, both at WR and TE.

Goff will have plenty of choices to get comfortable with, so chemistry is sure to develop somewhere.

TE's :
Kendricks
Harkey
Cunningham
Higbee
Hemingway

WR's :
Britt
Austin
Quick
Bailey
Cooper
Thomas
Ferguson
Marquez
Toon
Long

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Finally some intelligence from The Rams.

Young QB... So you finally draft him some freaking help the year you take him.

Wish this had been done years ago.

I see routes and hands out of these picks.

Good way to max out Goffs skill set.

And pure athleticism. I love it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It will be fun to watch which of these young receivers emerge from this year and last, both at WR and TE.

Goff will have plenty of choices to get comfortable with, so chemistry is sure to develop somewhere.

TE's :
Kendricks
Harkey
Cunningham
Higbee
Hemingway

WR's :
Britt
Austin
Quick
Bailey
Cooper
Thomas
Ferguson
Marquez
Toon
Long
Thomas should put some pressure on Quick.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Are any of the Cal receivers left?
It might be a nice security blanket for Goff to pick one up as a UDFA if available.

RamzFanz

Damnit
2555562.jpg

Looks scared.

Wow, you guys suck at facial expressions! That's the they've got no idea how good I am expression if I've ever seen it.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
There's going to be some real completion for the 6th WR? If they keep 6

Marquez is pretty valuable on STs

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn just saw the numbers Thomas was a decent KR too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never for a second thought we could get Pharoh Cooper, Tyler Higbee, and Mike Thomas today. AMAZING day. AMAZING. And Hemingway is also a talented pass catcher. Rams killed it today. Only way they could have done better would have been by drafting Scooby Wright III.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Are any of the Cal receivers left?
It might be a nice security blanket for Goff to pick one up as a UDFA if available.

Kenny Lawler is still available. I'd take a UDFA flyer on both him and Clemson WR Charone Peake. jmo.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I never for a second thought we could get Pharoh Cooper, Tyler Higbee, and Mike Thomas today. AMAZING day. AMAZING. And Hemingway is also a talented pass catcher. Rams killed it today. Only way they could have done better would have been by drafting Scooby Wright III.

I swear if these guys pan out, you really need to send your application as a scout. Doesn't matter if collegiate or NFL. I was impressed after your report on TY Hilton.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was your draft, bro.....Rams management heard they were about lose you without this draft, so...:help:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
He's still available. Perhaps he's picked up as a UDFA.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This^

And this v

[GALLERY=media, 137]Me with some lovely ladies. by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:37 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 125]Back Of Hat by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:35 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 114]Me With Some Cheerleaders by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:33 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 111]K A 2 by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:33 PM[/GALLERY]

Best draft ever, for me.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I swear if these guys pan out, you really need to send your application as a scout. Doesn't matter if collegiate or NFL. I was impressed after your report on TY Hilton.

Yes, but he also said "...we should draft Johnny Manziel."

Time will tell if these picks work out. It's not chicken counting time.