Rams Select Braden Fiske, DL at #39 Overall.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a relic of Fisher in order to combat rookies flush with cash doing stupid shit. So he set it up so they went thru the full onboarding including bringing in vets and NFL staff to counsel these rookies about NOT dropping all their dough on a car, momma’s house, big parties or making it rain. At the time, there’d been a rash of rookies doing stupid shit and I give full credit to Fisher because it was maybe the best organizational thing he did as HC.

McVay kept it for awhile and once he and Les Snead and Kevin Demoff felt confident that it wasn’t necessary anymore, they stopped.

To be fair, fisher was drafting a lot of deadheads. They needed a guiding hand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
That was a relic of Fisher in order to combat rookies flush with cash doing stupid shit. So he set it up so they went thru the full onboarding including bringing in vets and NFL staff to counsel these rookies about NOT dropping all their dough on a car, momma’s house, big parties or making it rain. At the time, there’d been a rash of rookies doing stupid shit and I give full credit to Fisher because it was maybe the best organizational thing he did as HC.

McVay kept it for awhile and once he and Les Snead and Kevin Demoff felt confident that it wasn’t necessary anymore, they stopped.
well it looks like they changed from that last year and I didn't notice.