Rams Pro Bowlers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Sure, I couldn't care less what happens in the game, but Rams making the Pro Bowl still matters to me. Sure its a popularity contest and many Rams have been snubbed over the years for being on bad teams (Atogwe, Jones, etc.), but I think this year a few Rams have a legit chance.

1. Robert Quinn-The stats jump off the page at you when you account for the sacks, forced fumbles, pressures. Plus he's vastly improved his run defense this year.

2. Greg Zuerlein-Very good year, but don't want to curse him by saying how good his numbers are...

3. Michael Brockers-Some other household name will probably make it over him, but he's been a force both against the run and pass.

4. James Laurinaitis-Tackling machine again. Still solid as ever in coverage. QB of the D. Never misses a down (literally).

jjab360

Legend
Quinn has to make it. He just has to. A big showing on national television tomorrow would certainly help his cause.

Zuerlein should have a shot based on name recognition, considering that's all that matters to make the pro bowl, anyway.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Quinn is on pace for 16 sacks. And with Aldon Smith going to jail, there is an opening right there.

jap

Legend
Isaac Bruce didn't go after his 119-catch season so don't get too expectant.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I doubt we have anyone, the Pro Bowl is just a big popularity contest and the NFL makes sure that their money maker players that they hype up get to that game.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Quinn deserved to go last year, so did Zuerlien. Expect nothing different...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Still lots of time left... Quinn is the most obvious candidate. If he gets a couple of more multi-sack games (to bump up his ending total) he would difficult to keep off the squad.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meh. I would love to see our guys get the nods but it's a game I won't be watching and I haven't given up on the season.