Rams OTA's & minicamp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I wonder if #52 OLB Terrell Lewis is on the field or still on the training table?

View: https://twitter.com/si_ncaafb/status/1016842277317234688

View: https://twitter.com/CecilHurt/status/1175489670370738177

Saw today that Lewis is participating in OTAs:hope::hope::hope::hope::hope::hope::hope:

Last edited:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Doesn't sound like he was an actual participant. Moreso he was there but not in drills. I could be wrong.
Wow present there on the field but not on the field taking part in the practice :weary:thanks Stu, ........NOT good!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Doesn't sound like he was an actual participant. Moreso he was there but not in drills. I could be wrong.
Any insider info from The Athletic as to why he's not making it on the field after a few months of off-season? Did he have another procedure?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams are afraid he'll get hurt probably. And behind him it's UDFA/late round types.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any insider info from The Athletic as to why he's not making it on the field after a few months of off-season? Did he have another procedure?
He was on the field practicing along with Garrett behind Hollins at the OLB spot opposite Floyd.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Is anyone who has a The Athletic subscription who would be prepared to summarise what Jourdan had to say?
Per Jourdan: Lots of vets are absent or healing, allowing youngsters to get a lot of snaps. Like Williams at RB. Going slow with Bruss and Allen’s injury.

It’s the same with defense. Many starters are in the training room instead of on the field. Hollins is leading with OLB snaps and Garrett and Lewis are splitting reps.

Kupp and Wagner are becoming buddies. Harris is looking smooth in straight line drills

OLB Benton Whitley is impressing the coaches

Powell splitting PR reps with Tutu. Powell getting snaps on offense.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
OLB Benton Whitley is impressing the coaches

Powell splitting PR reps with Tutu. Powell getting snaps on offense.
Whitley has impressive measurables, however, not sure how that will translate once the pads go on because tackling was an area of weakness.

Glad Powell getting some snaps on offense because I do believe he can add something there too. I really want Powell returning punts & kickoffs this year regardless of the numbers game at WR.