Rams OTA's & minicamp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Colts signed Foles and cut Morgan who would be a nice camp arm that knows the system.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Double zero is an ineligible number in Nor Cal. Way to ruin it for everyone @den-the-coach !
I see they are starting to allow 0 but back then I played Center thought it looked cool with Jim Otto & Kenny Burrough so with my surname ending in an O, it just made sense.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Why would James Morgan know the Rams' system?
Reich runs WCO. Figured with Stafford having that elbow issue they might be looking at camp arms.

Just realized that he's only been there since Dec of last year though so yeah he wouldn't be a target.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Why are players obsessed with their college number? 50 is superior to 53.
Its nice when a birthday works out as your number. My sons just made the cut at 31. That's been his number in baseball for a few years now. In football they won't let linemen numbers go that low.
I see they are starting to allow 0 but back then I played Center thought it looked cool with Jim Otto & Kenny Burrough so with my surname ending in an O, it just made sense.
Ken Burroughs. I recall one year in the 70's that I collected every Topps football card in the set except one. That card was Ken Burroughs. I traded it away earlier in the season, figuring I'd get another. I never did. I'll never forget that players name.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ken Burroughs. I recall one year in the 70's that I collected every Topps football card in the set except one. That card was Ken Burroughs. I traded it away earlier in the season, figuring I'd get another. I never did. I'll never forget that players name.
1653392237493.png

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Some general notes, Mostly on health

TuTu showing up in early spring to do 1 on 1's with Kupp - good news
Henderson soft tissue issue
Harris rehabbing ACL
Van Jefferson spent 1st day in the training room working on the knee injury that hampered him in the super bowl
Q Lake worked out on the sideline

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also Shelton took snaps at Center while B Allen is eased back from the "serious elbow injury he played through last year" and Anchrum was at RG while Bruss "onboards".

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
that's why she said carberry is working with bruss.

Okay, missed that I guess I got caught up in figuring out who #61 was and glad to see Havenstein working with Arcuri as I believe he's has a great shot of sending Bobby Evans to waivers.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also Shelton took snaps at Center while B Allen is eased back from the "serious elbow injury he played through last year" and Anchrum was at RG while Bruss "onboards".
OTA nerd....

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I could see the Rams keeping 9 OL come September with Bobby Evans being dealt for a conditional pick or cut.

LT....Noteboom, Jackson
LG...Edwards, Shelton

C...Allen, Shelton
RG...Bruss, Anchrum
RT....Havenstein, Arcuri

nighttrain

Legend
I could see the Rams keeping 9 OL come September with Bobby Evans being dealt for a conditional pick or cut.

LT....Noteboom, Jackson
LG...Edwards, Shelton

C...Allen, Shelton
RG...Bruss, Anchrum
RT....Havenstein, Arcuri
disagree just a bit, Anchrum will start over the rook, at least at beginning of season.

train