Rams OTA's 2021

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice !!

What I gathered from some of the photos is personalities coming out.
The number changes.

—FS - Fuller ? #4. I think he is funny.Cery confident.

#11 Darius Williams,already taking a mentoring role. I like this guy & how he has made it in The NFL.

#15. Tutu - you can tell right off the bat what Mcvay was talking about with his soft hands.Brings the ball in easy & smooth.He does need to fill out,but compare him to Tavon Austin?
Petro & Money talked about his route tree with Fisher. Sill moving up to #8 overall(Austin) & a guy like Downtown is crying About Worst pick (Tutu) in the Draft at #57 ??

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Warner is all class. Nice take Kurt and exactly what I expected. :cool:(y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
DJax looking healthy, hope that lasts.....
No doubt. I do think this situation is really good for him. Lot of top end competition and roster quality means no room to fuck around. He's a competitor so hopefully it'll push him to have a career year.

Can't wait to see what Jefferson has to say about that too. Is the kid gonna beast in year two and win that role? Man this is going to be a fun camp.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
No doubt. I do think this situation is really good for him. Lot of top end competition and roster quality means no room to fuck around. He's a competitor so hopefully it'll push him to have a career year.

Can't wait to see what Jefferson has to say about that too. Is the kid gonna beast in year two and win that role? Man this is going to be a fun camp.
And competition should bring out the best in Kupp as well. He was Goff's safety blanket. Needs to get there with Staf now

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Been 14 yrs since Jackson has been based in his home state to work his vocation. This just might be just what the doctor ordered for his broken-down older 34 yr old body that has had big issues for several seasons remaining on the job.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And still it feels like this thread needs more AD...

giphy.gif
Or some Merlin..,.,.

SrzvcRA.gif

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Wondering if we will see a little back-end of the roster tweaking now that the coaches have seen players in some drills and meetings.