Rams Off Season Thread baby!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I get people cannot stand him and talk massive shit about him a lot of it deserved but give him credit for a good play

Agree that the interception of Drew Lock was a very good play but didn't Kendrick draw an obvious 15-yard Unsportsmanlike penalty for prancing in front of the Seahawks' entire team along the Seattle sideline?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I mean this is a pretty sweet phone wallpaper

kciuwlytvra4sz2x2dp9.jpg
Well at least Kendrick can cover a phone, but not a bed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree that the interception of Drew Lock was a very good play but didn't Kendrick draw an obvious 15-yard Unsportsmanlike penalty for prancing in front of the Seahawks' entire team along the Seattle sideline?
yes he's the only player ever to get one of those :D

Honestly I don't know don't care don't remember. the comments were as always negative to him that he never did that kind of play from the wallpaper I linked. So I linked the play he did that.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I tend to agree unless we find another surprise in Whittington like we did with Nacua.

Even if Whittington is another surprise. Kupp will be thirty-two, and everyone else is an unrestricted free agent.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I admit I forgot about that play. He did a good job on that play.
it was a huge take-away. Rams trailed by two points with about six minutes to play. Drew Lock, playing for the injured Geno Smith tried a deep throw, and Kendrick intercepted the pass at the Rams' 36-yard-line, along the Seattle sideline.

Kendrick then showed a complete lack of awareness and maturity, by strutting and jawing at the Seahawks' players and coaches. His Rams' teammates tried to stop Kendrick and pull him away but it was too late, and an unsportsmanlike penalty was called that backed the Rams up an additional 15 yards to their 21-yard-line.

Stafford then moved the Rams into position for a go-ahead field goal with under two minutes to play. Seattle got within range for a long-FGA but Myers' 55-yard attempt was wide right.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
it was a huge take-away. Rams trailed by two points with about six minutes to play. Drew Lock, playing for the injured Geno Smith tried a deep throw, and Kendrick intercepted the pass at the Rams' 36-yard-line, along the Seattle sideline.

Kendrick then showed a complete lack of awareness and maturity, by strutting and jawing at the Seahawks' players and coaches. His Rams' teammates tried to stop Kendrick and pull him away but it was too late, and an unsportsmanlike penalty was called that backed the Rams up an additional 15 yards to their 21-yard-line.

Stafford then moved the Rams into position for a go-ahead field goal with under two minutes to play. Seattle got within range for a long-FGA but Myers' 55-yard attempt was wide right.
Ahh yes, I remember that well after your great refresher. I for one am hoping DK has a great camp and shows maturity. O.S & I are in the minority but I still believe DK has a chance to contribute.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Ahh yes, I remember that well after your great refresher. I for one am hoping DK has a great camp and shows maturity. O.S & I are in the minority but I still believe DK has a chance to contribute.
Nothing wrong with being hopeful and optimistic about the Team.

dang

Legend
I tend to agree unless we find another surprise in Whittington like we did with Nacua.
What are we thinking. Picking up a Hunter Renfrow, or (gag) Michael Thomas or Final Cut. Trading for a vet like T Burkes or Courtland Sutton before season. Or trading for a bigger impact player by trade deadline (perhaps someone like Amari Cooper or Stephon Diggs).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was thinking Davante Adams could be a target, but he’s got 2 weird contract years with massive cap hits 2025 and 2026. He is likely cut by Vegas after this season.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
wtf happened with Staffords wife?
She said that she dated Stafford's backup in college to make him jealous or some shit like that. I guess this was back when they where dating and she wanted him to take the relationship more serious :laugh4:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
She said that she dated Stafford's backup in college to make him jealous or some shit like that. I guess this was back when they where dating and she wanted him to take the relationship more serious :laugh4:
Let's keep-up @Corbin.

Hotanez and I can't carry you along all-the-time. We have Active and Fulfilling lives of our own.

Well ... we have lives.

Tano

Legend
I think he is at best a Slot CB (not star). He just can't keep up with the faster guys.

And if he is slot, he needs help if the slot receiver goes deep.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wtf happened with Staffords wife?

Yeah she was a young girl wanting to make the guy she liked more interested in her and went with the jealousy route. I guess people might be upset she aired it out all these years later on a podcast but it's whatever meh to me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah she was a young girl wanting to make the guy she liked more interested in her and went with the jealousy route. I guess people might be upset she aired it out all these years later on a podcast but it's whatever meh to me.
It’s a silly story to me too, but why share that story now? I missed the context as why she is discussing this publicly.