Rams Off Season Thread baby!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Agreed, but as you stated.... that's AD. AD is a generational talent with strength and speed that were unmatched. I love Fiske, but (IMO) he will need to be used strictly as a 3 tech....at least for now. Nothing wrong with that, but we will need BB3 and the other younger big men to stop the run.
Yeah... I'm not expecting him to be all world like AD. Ain't going to happen. But I also don't expect him to simply get blown off the line. He may very well at first but then he'll get the feel for the NFL game and use his quickness and agility to fend off these bigger slower linemen. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :evil:

In addition, Fiske IS bigger than AD. He will only be outweighed by 10 - 20 lbs in most cases.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
May June and July after the draft are such horrible months.

I pay attention to the Dodgers but I don't watch them as much as I used to.

And basketball - forget about it
Italian Reaction GIF by makinghistory

Yeah. It sucks for diehard football fans. My son broke his leg so all of our summer plans have been ruined too. More sitting at home than I like. Done NFL would be welcome right now.

He looks proper quick, but boy does he look LIGHT! I wonder what he is actually weighing in at right now?? Maybe it's just me, but I'm worried he could get pushed around at that size..... Assuming dudes can get hands on him, haha.

I guess it depends on how they deploy him, and with him working out with AD, I have my ideas about that....

AD played at 265. While Fiske is no AD, he looks like he will be better than the average DT, which is all I expect at this point. However, the season hasn’t started yet and it seems some people are having more doubts than hopes.

I prefer to let it play out. We may be pleasantly surprised.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

Rams News: Rams Rookies Build Chemistry Pre-Training Camp​

Story by William Frost

The Los Angeles Rams are gearing up for training camp, which starts in just eight days. However, several players, including rookies Jared Verse and Brennan Jackson, are already putting in the work. These young defenders have been seen practicing drills with defensive line coach Ed at UCLA.

View: https://x.com/DlineCoachEd/status/1811884899231731978