Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
what if...

they are real... but...

they were Chargers hats, stitched in reverse-type by some factory worker...

high on legal marijuana...

a massive mistake at new era...

they had to be scrapped...

these are the scrap, given away in impoverished areas...

what if...

wmc540

Pro Bowler
For those hating the new logo...you better get ready for the new jerseys. You don't make that logo and pair it with a traditional, classic Jersey.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
this means they are gonna fuck with the helmet

They are gonna fuck with the horns!!!!!

Looking for solid rafter to carry all my body weight

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For those hating the new logo...you better get ready for the new jerseys. You don't make that logo and pair it with a traditional, classic Jersey.
Well that is a neon hat right? Which means the colors might not be accurate.

But yeah. I'm ready to be disappointed. That logo is terrible man. Sales are going to TANK.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
200.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
And the Rams had the best unis in the NFL prior to 2000. As many have stated that is the direction the team should be going for, not the crap that was leaked as a possible new logo. Hopefully there are a few other logos leaked and Demoff will chose to stick with the one the fans prefer. Since it is us fans that will be the ones buying Rams gear. We should get a little say in it.
I’ve been saying for years....and even tried to message the Rams about this.....the old 99 style for home games, the blue and whites on the road.
I would do an alternative blue jersey, white helmet, blue horn for road games (worn once every couple of years) and the mustard “color rush” too alternative for home.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Normally I wouldn't even care about this crap - but WOW. This is terrible. Horseshit. Are we going to merge with the Chargers? Do they want another extension team in Mexico or London or something and need to make up a number?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
No way this is legit. If so, they just may have actually lost me as a fan of over 40 years. It's that bad. Can't even imagine the unis with that kind of vision. Maybe it's just me getting older, but I don't even care as much about the NFL anymore... It's just so...... WWE.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Plain and simple, it's crap.
On the plus side I will save some money and the wife will be happy.

Q729

Legend
Well that is a neon hat right? Which means the colors might not be accurate.

But yeah. I'm ready to be disappointed. That logo is terrible man. Sales are going to TANK.
Yeah, I think we're pretty straight on the neon thing. There was a tweet with the Dolphins logo neon-ized too, but it was their normal logo. A conclusion can be made that this would be the Rams normal logo too, and that trash is just unacceptable!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The more I think about it, the more I really look at it, the more I really fucking hate it.
I asked a buddy if he had seen It, he asked me to describe it...
Well.... hmm.. picture a blue flaming hot turd of undigested dickcheese. Now hand that flaming blue dickcheese to a blind, octogenarian 9ers fan on meth and tell him to draw a new Rams logo.
Now - imagine liking THAT logo better than what is on this stupid hat.

HellRam

Starter
Can someone help me out here? Is there actually legit sources saying this might be the new logo? Or is this more of a speculation deal...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Total disaster if this is true.

I was really looking forward to getting a new Rams jersey, as well as some new Rams apparel, with the new logo and colors. If this is the direction they are going in, I'll keep my hard earned money, rather than spending it on something ugly.

Team re-brands have a shockingly high rate of making things worse.