Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

View: https://twitter.com/seattlerams_nfl/status/1236495212983144448?s=21

If I wanted to freak people out, and feed the conspiracy a little...

I do see a little of this, in that image:

52011EDD-F145-4D67-B9C8-2857D648B8A0.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I wonder if the horns on the helmets will have the same look

ESkUz4pUUAA-nkB.jpeg

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully it's just an alternate logo, but it looks to be a real hat. And "Time to Shine" is trademarked by the Rams.

I'm gonna be honest. The cynic in me would be amused if demoff spent 4 years to troll us, only to have his release shredded by fans.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
might be getting exactly what you asked for

for the last couple of years , all we've heard was...................

it's all about the horns

well.................

thats what the new logo is about , it's all about the horns , just liked you wanted

:unsure:

RamsLogo4.jpg

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I led a rebranding effort last year for a passenger rail group and I’m sure that the team hired professional people experienced in marketing and graphic design to lead the process. That’s what we did. Unanimous agreement on new logo, colors and uniform design among fans is just not possible.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It also has a big C shaped by lightning bolts.
I don't see a lightning bolt at all. Lightning bolts typically have jagged protrusions like the one on the current chargers helmet.

Like the one guy showed, if you start from the base of the A, it both makes a horn shape and kind of reminded me of the St. Louis Arch.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I led a rebranding effort last year for a passenger rail group and I’m sure that the team hired professional people experienced in marketing and graphic design to lead the process. That’s what we did. Unanimous agreement on new logo, colors and uniform design among fans is just not possible.
I dunno about that last bit. Demoff said on Twitter that 70 percent of fans beg him to keep the blue and yellow. Feels like most Rams fans are on the same page with this one. At least in teams of color design

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see a lightning bolt at all. Lightning bolts typically have jagged protrusions like the one on the current chargers helmet.

Like the one guy showed, if you start from the base of the A, it both makes a horn shape and kind of reminded me of the St. Louis Arch.
It's a big C to me I don't see anything that looks like what KD said they were shooting for.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like it as a secondary logo. Like the Redskins "R" logo that just goes on hats and pullovers

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I would hate to see the designs they rejected

After two years . this is the one they came up with

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can honestly say if that's our new logo you won't see me ever wearing it and maybe not even rooting for this team that's a travesty.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It's a big C to me I don't see anything that looks like what KD said they were shooting for.
Well, yeah it's nothing like what I thought I'd see. And yes it's trash. I just can't get around the fact that lightning bolts have points and that abomination doesn't.

images.png

The logo above is made of several crescents to show to contour of the edges of a horn in my opinion, not points that extend out and return sharply back like you see on the lightning bolt above.

To each their own. I don't think we should keep arguing about it, but I'd love to hear anything that made me more certain this isn't the logo of the Rams.

fearsomefour

Legend
I would hate to see the designs they rejected

After two years . this is the one they came up with
Could have a classic case of smart people over thinking things....feeling they need to change.
There is a reason the Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys, Colts, Chiefs etc have classic unis.....they know they are great and don’t let stupid people F with them.