Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
In the spirit of giving new things a chance, and being open to change, I just think we all need to take a step back and appreciate the effort and creativity that went into designing this massively disappointing failed abortion of bad taste...
I'm all for change as long as it's not trash. :laughing1:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Saw this comment on a tweet, hope the poster is right:

“You know when I give presentations to certain finicky clients I’m not above throwing in a really ugly option of a design to make the others better. Maybe that’s what this leak is. Something for us to hate so that we love whatever the real one is”

Never

No good designer giving presentations really does that. Maybe in the 80’s. But not today. The thing is designers run the risk of their client selecting the “ugly” option. No good designer will run that risk with so much at stake.

A designer will show the best options and have the client decide amongst those.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Never

No good designer giving presentations really does that. Maybe in the 80’s. But not today. The thing is designers run the risk of their client selecting the “ugly” option. No good designer will run that risk with so much at stake.

A designer will show the best options and have the client decide amongst those.
Don’t kill the hope my man. Tell me you don’t actually think thats the new logo?

A see what you’re saying about the designer, let me ask it this way, do you think a corporation would present a bad option to the public so that the ok option looks dynamite? Because I do.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It actually reminds me of that old Calgon ad - “Calgon take me away”

Remember that?

All I can say to Demoff and Co is - Take this away!!!!!

1E3A03E9-3B01-475A-878D-E81E05CACFF0.jpeg
BFD6FD6A-339F-47E3-87A5-0B9D2CA8C100.jpeg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Don’t kill the hope my man. Tell me you don’t actually think thats the new logo?

A see what you’re saying about the designer, let me ask it this way, do you think a corporation would present a bad option to the public so that the ok option looks dynamite? Because I do.

If this is real they like it.
Now they could really like it and leak it to see the reaction of the fans. I wouldn’t put that past them.
Remember Everton put their new logo out a few years back and got such backlash for removing the little castle thing they reversed course to stave off the bad publicity. Maybe the Rams are making sure that doesn’t happen. Maybe....

Relwolf

UDFA
Logo and “time to shine” definitely sounds like chargers. We should sell this hat and phrase to the bolts because it’s garbage.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This has me wanting to buy gear with the current logo before it's gone. This is hot garbage. Looks like something out of the 90s......

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I think it's a real yet alternate logo, once they had to release to the nfl draft dept in order to meet a deadline for the neon-ized versions.
Lots of teams have alternate logos. The big "LA" suggests this.
It's a neon-ized version, so don't go by the colors on that hat. The other logo someone posted above is likely the real alternate logo.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Fuck me, that's a freakin' bolt not a horn. Looks like I'm saving myself some cash

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Could have a classic case of smart people over thinking things....feeling they need to change.
There is a reason the Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys, Colts, Chiefs etc have classic unis.....they know they are great and don’t let stupid people F with them.
And the Rams had the best unis in the NFL prior to 2000. As many have stated that is the direction the team should be going for, not the crap that was leaked as a possible new logo. Hopefully there are a few other logos leaked and Demoff will chose to stick with the one the fans prefer. Since it is us fans that will be the ones buying Rams gear. We should get a little say in it.