Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I'm thinking that, represented by the double line between the horn's first 'swirl' segment and the second, that the first one will be a separate color. The "L A" could actually be dark blue. First horn segment white. Segments 2 & 3 yellow. All possibly outlined in white.
The first segment could also be white along with the letters, but something tells me there's going to be all 3 colors involved.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I do prefer this logo

RamsLogo11.jpg

over this logo , I just never warmed to this one

ramslogo12.jpg

Besides , I'm guessing there is more to it , then just what was on the cap

RamsLogo14.jpg

Last edited:

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It was said by an employee of Dick's? First of all, if they sent it out across th

These items are usually sealed and have a certain date in which they can be opened. Breaking this street date usually has pretty severe consequences between the vendor and store.

The leak said they go on sale in early April, so I think we'll see soon enough. It just makes absolutely ZERO sense for only one sporting goods store to receive the new promotional NFL product line and not everyone else. They all carry the same shit in their NFL SKUS.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Those are two teams that have been in NY for decades. You have two teams in LA that can’t say the same thing. Apple to oranges not that I think this hat is a joint thing but I can see joint advertising with them moving in soon together as a possibility.

Yeah but nah, that doesnt explain the leak with the chart showing each individual team's Vegas-styling, nor having only the "Time to Shine" on the side.

It's a Rams hat used for the Vegas-lights draft promotion. I dont understand why this is so difficult for people to accept haha. Especially since we've already seen other teams stylized in the same manner.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah but nah, that doesnt explain the leak with the chart showing each individual team's Vegas-styling, nor having only the "Time to Shine" on the side.

It's a Rams hat used for the Vegas-lights draft promotion. I dont understand why this is so difficult for people to accept haha. Especially since we've already seen other teams stylized in the same manner.
The issue is quite simple he’ll look at the title. It’s being billed as our new logo. Not a one time draft hat or a temp thing people are saying this is the new deal. That’s unacceptable but if it’s just a silly promo for this years draft in Vegas nobody will have a problem with it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah this one is okay i guess. It's good, not great...and it doesn't suck.
RamsLogo11.jpg

That first post hat logo is a travashamockery

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't really get all the hatred. A few thoughts...

If the reaction is to the original 'leaked" pic of the draft cap, I agree - it looks like dogshit.

If people are thinking it may be on the helmets, I agree as well - would not look good.

if people think it looks like the chargers, I totally disagree. If you did not have a team with a lightning bolt logo, you would never mistake that 3-part horn for a lightning bolt.
(Knowing one DOES exist though, I CAN see, (albiet imo a total reach), kinda sorta thinking it is somewhat evocative of a bolt). Still doesn't bother me.

That said, the blue, white and yellow logo is simple, well proportioned and instantly recognizable.
And a reproportioned (smaller LA) form could work on the shoulder pad, (if they really have to have LA on the uniform, which I don't agree with either).

i did see a pic of Goff with the 3-part horn on the helmet, and my initial reaction was wtf!
Then it went to hmmmmm.....
and now I am kind warming up to it, but if push came to shove, I'd go with the existing (a little wider) horn.

(Also, I have HATED that fucking goathead logo the showgirl came up with since the first time I saw it).

And finally, if I didn't already like Demoff, I would like him more for the way he's fucking with all of us. :ROFLMAO:
6 Percenter!!!!!!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Wish they would have stuck with the White and Blue. Would have Looked really cool with that mat finish so many teams are using nowadays.