Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

Definitely looks like another little hint at the new colors by this guys shirt no? Consistent with what we've seen so far.

rams color.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Some guy leaked the logo below claiming he got an order for this today. Found way down in the comments >>> Here

View attachment 34370

Looks way too 'Vikings' Colors for me to believe it.

Still 99.999% sure we have not seen the real logo.
LOL, Vikings or LAKERS?? Either way, I feel better about this all being fake news after seeing that.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Shipments all across the country? I must have missed this info. But they will produce many as samples for the buyer.

The original leaked post was from an employee leaking the new draft gear from a Dick's sporting goods store in LA county. The same leak showed the 49er's and Dolphins hats iirc. Could be samples, but for something that's going on sale in sporting good stores across the country in a couple of weeks, I think it's safe to assume it's inventory.. thus, shipped all across the country.

When did they send out shipments of hats across the country? LOL

The leaked hat is a part of the draft promotion with NFL team's logos in a "Vegas neon-light style" sold in sporting good stores across the country, set to be released in the beginning of April.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Some of you like the purple blue and yellow, abomination????? That HAS to be fake, haha.

fasttimes.gif
fw86u.gif

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The original leaked post was from an employee leaking the new draft gear from a Dick's sporting goods store in LA county. The same leak showed the 49er's and Dolphins hats iirc. Could be samples, but for something that's going on sale in sporting good stores across the country in a couple of weeks, I think it's safe to assume it's inventory.. thus, shipped all across the country.

The leaked hat is a part of the draft promotion with NFL team's logos in a "Vegas neon-light style" sold in sporting good stores across the country, set to be released in the beginning of April.

But it is all unverified hearsay, no? We know for a fact that either the Rams or Chargers hat was photoshopped, so again, we don't really know anything. Unless you are just believing what someone not affiliated with the team posted online.

Time will tell, but I, in no way, believe that to be the logo.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
But it is all unverified hearsay, no? We know for a fact that either the Rams or Chargers hat was photoshopped, so again, we don't really know anything. Unless you are just believing what someone not affiliated with the team posted online.

Time will tell, but I, in no way, believe that to be the logo.
Figure the Chargers one was photoshopped , the Rams one had their trademark , time to shine on the side

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Figure the Chargers one was photoshopped , the Rams one had their trademark , time to shine on the side
You may be right, we will know in a month or so. I would be shocked if that is or was ever intended to be the logo.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ROD ahead of the curve.

The colours look the same as the mood colours on this site.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Is everyone really assuming that this is actually the logo? Did I miss something saying that this was the actual logo? Unless I missed something, there are a LOT of assumptions by people in this thread.
People will believe anything you tell them as long as they either want it to be true or their afraid that it's true. That's what we're seeing here.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
My first thought was "Why did it have to be a fucking gas station hat?"

Still embarassed...my brothers have been giving me shit for days

Zodi

Hall of Fame
People will believe anything you tell them as long as they either want it to be true or their afraid that it's true. That's what we're seeing here.

I mean facts are facts. The hat is clearly a Rams hat (verified by the copyrighted "Time to Shine" on the side) in line with the style of the new Vegas-themed draft gear. Whether or not this is the logo the franchise will use for everything else is a completely different topic... but I mean has a team ever debuted a new logo with new memorabilia in a league-wide promotion and then completely abandoned that design after that one line of product? I'm having a difficult time remembering any instance. The only saving grace I can think of for justifying this abomination is the inaugural "St. Louis Rams w/ arch" logo.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What kind of loser team would put "time to shine" on the side of their hat. I would refuse to buy it just because of that.