Rams new logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Remember this: YOU CAN’T DESIGN BY COMMITTEE!! This is what turns good ideas into bad designs. Every time!!
Amen dude. Not always, but this is spot on more times than not in terms of art, film, music etc. Especially when it comes to writers and to a lesser degree, producers as far as film making goes. The best stuff comes from the vision of one, two or three minds. So many of these modern movies employ half a dozen writers, ten producers etc. What you inevitably get is a bunch of ego's compromising to the point of creating a generic, watered down, cookie cutter product that has no true fingerprint on it.

/rant

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Les Grossman has chimed in:
That being said the new logo is a wretched pile of dog shit. It's fucking horrible. It looks like a piece of shit fucked a corporation and this came out of its ass!
giphy.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think we should create a thread where we all design a logo that defines "you."
I'll start. Here's mine.
images (3).jpg

Turducken

Starter
I think about '99-'05
Rams won their only Superbowl (2000) wearing classic blue and yellow. Then, to capitalize on success, they changed to navy and gold so fans would feel obliged to buy the new colors. I haven't researched it, but I'd lay $20 on the Rams having a better historical record without the navy and gold.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Anyone think this is a new coke and classic coke hoax? New coke gets introduced and people absolutely hate it. Classic coke gets introduced and consumption goes up exponentially.

New logo gets introduced people hate it and they go back to the classic version (1970 logo please).

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Instill
It was only meant as a joke since your ok w/ logo. 100% kidding. Too bad no blue font on icons. I should have posted that, my bad

All good. I just don't see the extreme hate it's getting.

I mean, it's not...horrendous. It's underwhelming, sure. I'm just not bothered by it.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This thread is making me laugh out loud. You guys are awesome.

I too agree!

This group has some the funniest, most entertaining peeps, of any forum I tune into.

Us Rams fans are a pretty special group for many special reasons. :cool:

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

That would be fun! Even though I am a blue/yellow fan.

I was kind of hoping for something fierce in this gladiator type sport.

This may have been all my fault though.

I was quoted early that if the Rams moved back to LA I wouldn't care if they played in pink Tutus.

I may have lowered the bar a bit too much. I deeply apologize to my Rams friends.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some guy leaked the logo below claiming he got an order for this today. Found way down in the comments >>> Here

1583883930836.png

Looks way too 'Vikings' Colors for me to believe it.

Still 99.999% sure we have not seen the real logo.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Some guy leaked the logo below claiming he got an order for this today. Found way down in the comments >>> Here

View attachment 34370

Looks way too 'Vikings' Colors for me to believe it.

Still 99.999% sure we have not seen the real logo.

I wouldn't love that but don't hate it either.

Looks too much like previous branding to be credible to me.

I too believe we have not seen the real logo yet. Just 99.998% sure. :LOL:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Marketing agencies also send out fakes or decoys, and I think that's what we're seeing here.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Heard about the logo on the radio they said it was boarderline swapmeet generic. And seriously this is the logo? GTFO with this nonsense. I hope its the ultimate april fools joke.