Rams make 2y offer to RFA Center Ryan Groy(Buffalo)/Bills match offer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Also I think this is bullshit. You're basically keeping a guy on the bench that could easily start. Give the dude a chance to succeed in the league. What a bunch of fucks.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Sounds like a good Plan B, at this point.

Fly him out to LA -- then wine him, dine him, ..........

I think the ........... part of the offer seals the deal. At least if it's how my brain works.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Meh...

There are other options... We just need someone coachable that is better than Barnes. Not worried.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
ballbreak.gif

That's literally low, yup plan B.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
May as well offer them a pick otherwise we would have to spend a high pick on a center anyway. So throw them a 6th or even the 5th.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol how did they go cheap on this? They offered double what he was offered from Buffalo. I don't get that complaint.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol how did they go cheap on this? They offered double what he was offered from Buffalo. I don't get that complaint.
Lol
When do the Rams go cheap on anything?
This is funny stuff. Maybe the guy isn't that good. Kromer coached him, knows him. If he thought the guy was redy to be all pro I'm sure they'd have poisoned the well

jjab360

Legend
We made a pretty big mistake not offering Groy a contract that would take the Bills out of the running. Thought we had inside information that the Bills wouldn't match but apparently not smh. Not sure what the thinking was here tbh.