Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Anybody have an idea of Wolfords status? Haven’t seen anything yet!
I dunno, but when I googled “Wolford stinger,” this is what popped up. Hope this helps

452596B3-14E2-47E3-9FD7-7B288435C1B7.jpeg

Last edited:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I dunno, but when I googled “Wolford stinger,” this is what popped up. Hope this helps

View attachment 42742
BTW, underneath the bare—ass lingerie pics, I saw a comment from McVay who said Wolford was “trending in a positive direction.” Sounds like the initial impression is that Wolford’s injury is not a serious one

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
BTW, underneath the bare—ass lingerie pics, I saw a comment from McVay who said Wolford was “trending in a positive direction.” Sounds like the initial impression is that Wolford’s injury is not a serious one

I love this sport but never these injuries. Some are scary like the images of Wolford with a neck brace in an ambulance.

Thanks for the update!

Need one for AD.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Here I am, showing up like a man to eat tons of crow.
I was wrong. I said he'd probably not play again this season. I said at the very most he'd come back and try in the playoffs and play for only 1 half a game at the most. I was wrong. I admit it. (I'm so glad I was wrong because he helped a lot today, even though it was overly obvious he was no where near 100%)

The crow I am a eatin.

I thought we had seen the last of Whit. And so did many others.

Crow has become an endangered species because of the like of me.

And thank god!

What an amazing man.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I need to read the rule book. There was only reason for putting a shoulder into Wolfords helmet AFTER he had already hit the turf. And I don’t forgive Adams any just because he spoke to Wolford after the hit.
There's No Hitting above the Shoulder.

It's one thing if it's accidentally, but Adam's clearly targeted him.

Tv ref said it was Defenseless Player penalty.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
my dick is even harder now than it was since the end of the game. i didn't think that was possible.

Yikes. Sounds like something should be done about this

Attachments

• DyyYxNhWsAAj7P4.jpg
    DyyYxNhWsAAj7P4.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 73

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Wolford appears to just have a stinger and was looking good while celebrating the win in the Rams locker after the game.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
There's No Hitting above the Shoulder.

It's one thing if it's accidentally, but Adam's clearly targeted him.

Tv ref said it was Defenseless Player penalty.

I am not a fan of Adam's style. He's too full of himself. But he plays hard. The tackle he made on Henderson a few weeks ago showed his amazing speed and play making ability. But that play against Wolford was pure stupidity. The refs were stupid for picking up that flag too. How do they not know that rule by now? If that was Brady the refs would have paused the game and had the firing squad come out for a quick execution. Hopefully Adams learned from that. It was a scary moment.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I am not a fan of Adam's style. He's too full of himself. But he plays hard. The tackle he made on Henderson a few weeks ago showed his amazing speed and play making ability. But that play against Wolford was pure stupidity. The refs were stupid for picking up that flag too. How do they not know that rule by now? If that was Brady the refs would have paused the game and had the firing squad come out for a quick execution. Hopefully Adams learned from that. It was a scary moment.
Wolford was going to the ground and Adams lowered his shoulder to hit him in the head,No Excuse.

I don't care if it was a Ram player, I'd call them out . Targeting does not belong in the NFL.

BTW nice post Elm like always.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wolford was going to the ground and Adams lowered his shoulder to hit him in the head,No Excuse.

I don't care if it was a Ram player, I'd call them out . Targeting does not belong in the NFL.

BTW nice post Elm like always.
The ref covered his rear by stating that Wolford at that point was a runner and thus the hitting the QB in the head rule was waived
Sure looked like a dirty play to me, regardless of who the player was getting hit and what position he played. Was pretty much a defenseless player at that point

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The ref covered his rear by stating that Wolford at that point was a runner and thus the hitting the QB in the head rule was waived
Sure looked like a dirty play to me, regardless of who the player was getting hit and what position he played. Was pretty much a defenseless player at that point
So when a QB is running and gives himself up he is fair game? When did the rule change? Fuck those refs. They are so transparent the way they let certain QBs get fouled and the top 3 or 4 you can't blow on. He should have been kicked out of the game the way the rules are now.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So when a QB is running and gives himself up he is fair game?

Should have been a penalty, Mike Pereira said during the telecast. The officials had a better 2nd half, but do you think they pick up the flag if that's Tom Brady? It was a penalty.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So when a QB is running and gives himself up he is fair game? When did the rule change? Fuck those refs. They are so transparent the way they let certain QBs get fouled and the top 3 or 4 you can't blow on. He should have been kicked out of the game the way the rules are now.
There’s no way in the world that if same play happened to Brady, Wilson, Mahomes etc that they don’t throw the flag. And then the outrage about how he tried to hurt ——. Such total nonsense.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Rest assured that if it had been Wussel or Tommie Boy, he would have been ejected. Now he is sitting home for the rest of the season.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I still can't believe they picked up that flag, I'd be more angry but we won and looks like Wolfy is gonna be ok, so haha to the refs and the bitch pigeons

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Report: Rams QBs John Wolford and Jared Goff both ‘should be OK’

Cameron DaSilva
Sun, January 10, 2021
1610295771436.png

Report: Rams QBs John Wolford and Jared Goff both ‘should be OK’ (yahoo.com)

Rams will head into the divisional round of the playoffs with questions at quarterback, not even knowing who their starter will be. John Wolford left Saturday’s game with a neck injury and was even taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure, though he did return to the locker room to celebrate the win. Jared Goff is less than two weeks removed from thumb surgery, and it clearly hindered him against the Seahawks.

Sean McVay doesn’t know who will start or the exact status of either player for next week, but according to Adam Schefter, they’re both trending in the right direction. Wolford returned to Los Angeles with the team on Saturday night, and according to Schefter’s source, both quarterbacks “should be OK.”

After spending Saturday afternoon at the hospital, Rams’ QB John Wolford returned to LA last night with the team, per source. Both Rams’ QBs, Wolford (neck) and Jared Goff (thumb) are banged up, but in words of one source both “should be OK.”
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 10, 2021
Wolford started the game but left early in the first quarter, playing just 15 snaps at quarterback. Goff replaced him and didn’t have the best performance – he completed 9 of 19 passes for 155 yards and a touchdown – but given the circumstances with his thumb still an issue, he did enough to help the Rams win.

This will obviously be a situation to monitor as the week progresses, but it’s a good sign that both quarterbacks are expected to be OK.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I'll give Adams credit he is a good player but that was a cheap shot. I told my wife after the play they should put Brown in and let him hit Adams with a blind side block after the next play was over. It would be worth 15 yards to sent that punk a message.