Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
i never ever root for an injury, but next season i will be making an exception, I hope Adams receives a season ending shot to the head,
train

dang

Legend
On the Adams hit:
#1: Wolford had already given himself up and was literally on the ground - the definition of a defenseless player.
#2: It was clearly a deliberate blow to the head (not helmet yo helmet but with a shoulder). Likely meant to punish Wolford for his run
#3: A flag was thrown. It didn’t require a review to determine a blow to the head of a defenseless player had occurred and the results were laying painfully on the field. I’d like to know who decided to reverse the call because that is negligent.
#4: More importantly than the penalty was the possible career ending seriousness of the hit. It should not and cannot be overlooked.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still can't believe they picked up that flag, I'd be more angry but we won and looks like Wolfy is gonna be ok, so haha to the refs and the bitch pigeons
Bitch pigeons :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me waiting for news on Donalds injury...
200.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
my dick is even harder now than it was since the end of the game. i didn't think that was possible.

You know if it persists for more than 4 hours you should seek help from a medical expert. Fortunately there was an RN in bed with me last night :D

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Hell yeah AD is a monster, he'll shake it off and be good to go

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
That’s pretty much the best possible scenario all across the board. Things keep looking up

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The ref covered his rear by stating that Wolford at that point was a runner and thus the hitting the QB in the head rule was waived
Sure looked like a dirty play to me, regardless of who the player was getting hit and what position he played. Was pretty much a defenseless player at that point

It was a dirty hit.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Of this group LG David Edwards might be the most doubtful to play. I would expect that Bobby Evans to answer the call with Andrew Whitworth on that left side. Which is just fine. The 6-4/314 ponder getting a large dose of LG in a critical playoff game will sure assist him as he goes into his 3rd season later in this summer.

If the Rams do desire a better-skilled pass protector @ RT instead of Havenstein then they have drafted 3 all who are ready for HD work to consider in swing OT Joe Noteboom- 4th season, Versatile former starting RT & now LG Bobby Evans -3rd season & OT Tremayne Anchrum entering his 2nd season. Even the 6-5/300 pounder Coleman Shelton has started a number of games @ RT early in Washington

Rams are sure looking for some way to enable them to sign Leonard Floyd & if Snead traded Havenstein for a 2022 draft selection Demoff would get about $7 million in cap savings. But there is some small dead cap $$ to deal with in 2021 & 2022. That's a start.

Last edited: