Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm talking about if Goffs hand is injured even further.
giphy.gif

He's been cleared to play for weeks.
He'd basically have to have the same exact hand to helmet issue happen for it to be severely injured.
He's risking his career more by potentially having bad game due to it than injuring it

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
giphy.gif

He's been cleared to play for weeks.
He'd basically have to have the same exact hand to helmet issue happen for it to be severely injured.
He's risking his career more by potentially having bad game due to it than injuring it
Mmmk

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You guys have at it. I'm going to go out on a limb here and think our coaches MIGHT JUST POSSIBLY have a better pulse on who should start where.

As to the coming out that Wolford won't dress squabbling.... correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he have to actually say who will be ACTIVE and dress for the game? Maybe he did it a day or two early but when it's already out that Wolf had zero reps, it's not like GB's coaches didn't already know the sitch.

Love most of yawlz but this constant why why why regarding the coaching decisions of a regime that is the best we've seen in decades is honestly mind numbing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Could also be, "he banged the knee, the bursa swole up and so it's technically not a contusion, so you just go with Bursitis which it technically is even though most folks tend to think of it as a longer term problem more akin to arthritis than temporary like a contusion"

If we see Kupp out there, he'll be fine.
Ugh, sure hope you are right.

I just re-watched the play, and it looks like Kupp received a blunt hit directly to the right of the kneecap, or maybe just slightly above it. I saw Reggie pointing at the spot which I assume was the point of impact.

After re-watching the injury, I’m slightly more optimistic. Usually better to have a problem with a blunt hit than a torque or a twist. The fact that he hasn’t yet practiced at all yet is concerning, though. Just hope there was no structural damage, and they’re just waiting for the inflammation to settle down.

Fingers crossed... hope they use all their Star Trek rehab devices to help get him ready on time

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Kupp is a bit worrisome. "Bursitis" can be a catch-all phrase for "something's fucked up with the knee and we can't know for sure what it is." I know Rams have the highest quality medical staff, but sometimes knees are really hard to diagnose without actually opening it up and looking at the damage directly. Really hoping it settles down.
Painful and a matter of flexibility on the bone bruise (and the bursted vessels). Likely he was getting around on crutches the first couple of days. Agreed, hope the medical staff can have his joints healed and feeling flexible again.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man, when thiry asks questions the noise coming out of her mouth sounds like a cat dying.

RamWoodie

Legend
Really...I'm more worried about Kupp than Goff. Kupp needs to at least be 90%.

I'm also hoping McVay doesn't forget his TEs in this game as well as his RBs out of the backfield.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ugh, sure hope you are right.

I just re-watched the play, and it looks like Kupp received a blunt hit directly to the right of the kneecap, or maybe just slightly above it. I saw Reggie pointing at the spot which I assume was the point of impact.

After re-watching the injury, I’m slightly more optimistic. Usually better to have a problem with a blunt hit than a torque or a twist. The fact that he hasn’t yet practiced at all yet is concerning, though. Just hope there was no structural damage, and they’re just waiting for the inflammation to settle down.

Fingers crossed... hope they use all their Star Trek rehab devices to help get him ready on time

yeah, those injuries hurt like hell at first, may lead to some swelling, but if it wasn't bad enough to fill his knee with fluid (they'd want to drain that with the stresses he puts on it), then it's minor enough that he's unlikely to feel it.

If it was intermediate, they'd probably give him a cortisone shot, although you have to be very careful with that because they aren't panaceas.