Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Seriously, some people I just don't think there's a thought process involved with them. How on earth could anybody prefer Bortles. Saturday can't get here fast enough.
Bc Bortles, besides Perkins, is the only HEALTHY qb on our roster. God forbid some put the future of our team ahead of one game.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Two guys listed as “questionable”... Kupp, who I expect will play, and Edwards, who I’m guessing might not.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Some of you guys banging the table for Bortles better go back and look at some game film from his time in Jacksonville-he’s worst than Trent Dilfer. If for some reason he has to come in the game you might as well turn the TV off.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Kupp is a bit worrisome. "Bursitis" can be a catch-all phrase for "something's fucked up with the knee and we can't know for sure what it is." I know Rams have the highest quality medical staff, but sometimes knees are really hard to diagnose without actually opening it up and looking at the damage directly. Really hoping it settles down.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Some of you guys banging the table for Bortles better go back and look at some game film from his time in Jacksonville-he’s worst than Trent Dilfer. If for some reason he has to come in the game you might as well turn the TV off.
Yeah but in the 2017 playoffs Bortles was amazing. That 45-42 Divisional victory over the Steelers was epic. And he played damn well in a close loss in the AFCCG against the Cheats also.

So Bortles is at least CAPABLE of playing at a high level.

I want JG to start, but no way I'm throwing in the towel if Bortles has to come in.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Seriously, some people I just don't think there's a thought process involved with them. How on earth could anybody prefer Bortles. Saturday can't get here fast enough.

This DUDE(OS) lives to BASH first & read second. Yes I got jumped on by some for asking if Malcom Brown was playing his last game as a Ram.Of course not meaning The Rams were going to lose.I predicted Malcom Brown would have a TD & 2 big plays against the Sea Hags.
Yes - I agree with OS though in this Goff being the starting QB even if Wolford was healthy. This idea of Goff just being another QB is ridiculous though. — Bortles brings value as a Solid NFL QB that will help in the QB room.Such as Perkins as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why release that Wolford cannot go? Keep it a secret and force them to prepare for both...

Silly !! BTW he didn’t name Wolford the starter until late.The Rams & Mcvay have a lot of more confidence in JARED GOFF than you.Who is scared? There might be a lot of CROW being Eaten Saturday Night.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Kupp is a bit worrisome. "Bursitis" can be a catch-all phrase for "something's fucked up with the knee and we can't know for sure what it is." I know Rams have the highest quality medical staff, but sometimes knees are really hard to diagnose without actually opening it up and looking at the damage directly. Really hoping it settles down.

Could also be, "he banged the knee, the bursa swole up and so it's technically not a contusion, so you just go with Bursitis which it technically is even though most folks tend to think of it as a longer term problem more akin to arthritis than temporary like a contusion"

If we see Kupp out there, he'll be fine.