Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VFerragamo

Cagey Veteran
Looks like Whitworth is good to go as well as Kupp and Brockers hopefully,, but anyone know whether Rapp, T Lewis, Micah Kiser are likley to suit up this week?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Looks like Whitworth is good to go as well as Kupp and Brockers hopefully,, but anyone know whether Rapp, T Lewis, Micah Kiser are likley to suit up this week?

I haven't heard anything regarding Rapp coming off IR. Kiser was cleared to practice. Have not heard about Lewis.

Obo looked good against the Cards. So did Ebukam.

Psycho_X

Legend

Lewis played against the Cardinals so assuming he's good to go as much as he can be with his knee. See if that lasts. Kiser sounds like he'll be back in the next couple of weeks if we keep advancing but no concrete info on this week other than he was limited in practice. Rapp seems to be a permanent IR for this season I guess? He's never been taken off and no mention of him coming off.

Obo looked good against the Cards. So did Ebukam.

Was happy to see Obo everywhere Sunday. Hopefully he hits back into the stride he was just getting to when his injury happened. Was really starting to shine just before it. Ebukam had his best game of the season by far. Not sure why but he does always seem to have one game a season where he looks really good before disappearing again. Ended up having 4.5 sacks for the season after his 2 sack performance this weekend.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rapp has not been designated to return, he's done for the year.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Psycho_X

Legend

That's great news, our o-line is such a different beast with him in the lineup. He was going to cost us $6 mil in dead cap if he retired anyway so might as well have a pro bowler instead for another $4ish.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
That's great news, our o-line is such a different beast with him in the lineup. He was going to cost us $6 mil in dead cap if he retired anyway so might as well have a pro bowler instead for another $4ish.
I would agree with you fully it's remarkable what ONE an all-pro type performing OL out of 5 can do to improve the overall OL play.

Its been my position for a long time if you're going to spend large $$$ in UFA'cy you route that $$$ for well-performing seasoned OL'ers or maybe DL'ers.

Use your draft ammo for the other positions like ER/OLB'ers, DB's, RB's, WR's & TE's.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I would agree with you fully it's remarkable what ONE an all-pro type performing OL out of 5 can do to improve the overall OL play.

Its been my position for a long time if you're going to spend large $$$ in UFA'cy you route that $$$ for well-performing seasoned OL'ers or maybe DL'ers.

Use your draft ammo for the other positions like ER/OLB'ers, DB's, RB's, WR's & TE's.

So Noteboom will hit the bench? At this point I would not start him though.Edwards at has been playing well at LG.Corbett the last couple weeks has just looked bad.
I just don’t understand when Corbett plays bad it is not looked upon by posters.Then on the other hand they all want to take shots at Joe.
The good news to me is The Offensive Line is very well set up for the 2021 season.I still lMAO at all the doubters saying sign FA & Draft one Early.
Austin Blythe will probably not be resigned & the Center spot could be upgraded. Like you say though,I believe that will come within The Rams roster.Brian Allen has to be better now than when Mcvay decided to start him 2 years ago.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Screenshot_20210106-205026_Instagram.jpg

dang

Legend
Kupp. check
Whit. check
Goff. Questionable?
Brock. Probable?
Kiser. Doubtful?

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Trying to look at the positive too with Whits injury, he should be football fresh on Saturday ....rather than worn down like a Normal 39yr old OLman would be after a full season.

Psycho_X

Legend
Trying to look at the positive too with Whits injury, he should be football fresh on Saturday ....rather than worn down like a Normal 39yr old OLman would be after a full season.

McVay was quoted that Whit has a look in his eye this week and people are staying out of his way. I get the feeling Whit is going to destroy people this playoff run and McVay is going to use that to his advantage.

jacktheripper85

Starter
I hope the first play of the game is a screen pass with Whit getting a 10 yard head of steam downfield and the first guy he sees is Jamal Adams.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
McVay was quoted that Whit has a look in his eye this week and people are staying out of his way. I get the feeling Whit is going to destroy people this playoff run and McVay is going to use that to his advantage.

FUCK YEAH. Let's FUCKING slow smoke some Seahawks wings with some special sauce inc. Frank's Red Sauce!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm hoping that Whit, Goff, and Kupp go on the warpath in their return.