Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Gurley gave us 3 great years and 1 so so year before we resigned him. I don't think I would have resigned him since running backs especially ones with past knee issues don't usually last over 5 years. But with looking back at his performance, I have no problems with Fisher drafting him number 10.

So maybe after this first year with Lewis where he has minor issues here and there, maybe we can get 2 or 3 very good years out of Lewis with offseason training and conditioning in the pros. I hope to hell the COVID vaccine makes it so we can go about business as normal so our rookies and second year players can go back to training at the Rams facility.

Note - please don't derail this thread into a COVID discussion lol.

I hope Lewis can stay healthy but if they lose Floyd then banking on Lewis as the main man is risky.
I’m never a fan of taking Runningbacks top ten or even top 20. Especially with a torn ACL in his history. They get injured too easily and often have a lot of college wear on them. I was totally against giving Gurley the huge contract.

But yeah he gave the Rams a few great years.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
My favorite experience on another board was finally figuring out that a specific poster had three or four different IDs.
He would post something he knew I would agree with, then, when I responded he would use the other IDs to attack me.
Weird and crazy.
All I can say is that's some F$$#ked upped s%$t lol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Les Snead -Jeff Fisher era- Modus Operandi was drafting athletic-raw low football IQ football players

Just an example of poor drafting. Snead was still part of it. He's learned from that mistake but seems he still likes taking risks on high upside Previously and seriously injured players.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My favorite experience on another board was finally figuring out that a specific poster had three or four different IDs.
He would post something he knew I would agree with, then, when I responded he would use the other IDs to attack me.
Weird and crazy.

Was his real name Ramsey Bolton?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Michael Brockers’s status for Thursday vs. Patriots unclear due to stinger (yahoo.com)
1607364356637.png

Cameron DaSilva
Mon, December 7, 2020, 11:51 AM EST·1 min read

Michael Brockers briefly left Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals with an apparent injury, but he was fortunately able to return a little while later. However, as encouraging as his return to the field was, his status for Thursday’s game against the Patriots is not yet clear.

On Monday, Sean McVay provided an update on Brockers, saying he suffered a stinger and although he’s feeling better now, he’s not certain to play this week.

Sean McVay said DL Michael Brockers sustained a stinger yesterday. "He was feeling better," but don't know what that means for Thursday vs. Patriots. McVay said he'll have more clarity tomorrow.
— Stu Jackson (@StuJRams) December 7, 2020

It hurts the Rams that they’re on a short week, giving Brockers three fewer days to recover than he would in a normal week. He’s a tough player and proved that by being able to return to the game Sunday, but the Rams won’t put him at risk of making the injury worse if he’s not fully healthy by Thursday.

Brockers made just one tackle in the win over Arizona, but he’s been a key contributor up front, playing the second-most snaps of any Rams defensive lineman this season.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Cam Akers, Michael Brockers appear on Rams injury report - ProFootballTalk (nbcsports.com)
Cam Akers, Michael Brockers appear on Rams injury report
Posted by Myles Simmons on December 7, 2020, 6:05 PM EST

USATSI_15276604-e1607381790879.jpg

The Rams are playing the Patriots on Thursday Night Football and didn’t practice on Monday. But if they had, running back Cam Akers and defensive lineman Michael Brockers wouldn’t have been on the field.

Los Angeles’ first injury report of the week is an estimate, but Akers (shoulder) and Brockers (neck) were listed as non-participants. Akers played the majority of snaps in the Rams’ Week 13 victory over the Cardinals, taking a season-high 21 carries for 72 yards. He also caught a 22-yard pass.

Brockers suffered a neck stinger during Sunday’s contest, but was able to re-enter the game.

L.A. also listed outside linebacker Terrell Lewis (knee) as limited and backup offensive lineman Brian Allen (knee) as full on the estimate.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Week 14: Patriots - Rams Injury Report

The New England Patriots (6-6) and the Los Angeles Rams (8-4) announce the following injuries and practice participation.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2020
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (6-6)
NOTE: Monday's participation is an estimation.
DID NOT PARTICIPATE
No Players Listed
LIMITED AVAILABILITY
LB Ja'Whaun Bentley (groin)
DL Adam Butler (shoulder)
DL Byron Cowart (back)
DB Kyle Dugger (toe)
K Nick Folk (back)
DL Lawrence Guy (shoulder)
TE Ryan Izzo (hamstring, hand, neck)
CB J.C. Jackson (hip, knee)
FB Jakob Johnson (knee)
CB Jonathan Jones (neck)
G Shaq Mason (calf)
QB Cam Newton (abdomen)
WR Matthew Slater (knee)
RB J.J. Taylor (quadricep)
FULL AVAILABILITY
No Players Listed.
LOS ANGELES RAMS (8-4)
NOTE: Monday's participation is an estimation.
DID NOT PARTICIPATE
DL Michael Brockers (neck)
RB Cam Akers (shoulder)
LIMITED AVAILABILITY
OLB Terrell Lewis (knee)
FULL AVAILABILITY
OL Brian Allen (knee)

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Looks very good. Only concern when he does comes back, if this year, is conditioning.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

Preparing a meal for @BriansRams

You said you’d happily eat crow if Whit came back this year, so I hope you’re hungry!

BA6AD03D-9106-44D7-8AFF-F6E179945626.jpeg

Big Whit looks like he is attacking his rehab like we all knew he would. Amazing difference between Whit’s progress and Burgess’s progress... just two different categories of injury severity.

Pretty soon Big Whit will be ready for a workout like this: :LOL:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMm3qCFf1LY

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Jourdan:
Cam, Brock, and Lewis limited.
Allen full.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Preparing a meal for @BriansRams

You said you’d happily eat crow if Whit came back this year, so I hope you’re hungry!

View attachment 41755

Big Whit looks like he is attacking his rehab like we all knew he would. Amazing difference between Whit’s progress and Burgess’s progress... just two different categories of injury severity.

Pretty soon Big Whit will be ready for a workout like this: :LOL:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMm3qCFf1LY

I'm a man of my word.
I'm not hungry just yet though. :)
Let's wait and see.