Rams Injury Updates 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Walk it off Whit!

Right? Rub some dirt on it! We got games to win!

Seriously, tho, hope the MRI goes well and at the very least he's able to come back so that he can stay or leave on his own terms.

Psycho_X

Legend
I think best case scenario you're looking at 6 weeks unless he was extremely lucky. At this point if he is back to 100% by playoffs I'd consider it a win since I thought I'd never see him play again 3 hours ago.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
AW INJURY
I'm actually cautiously optimistic that it might be a sprain and not a tear.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I think best case scenario you're looking at 6 weeks unless he was extremely lucky. At this point if he is back to 100% by playoffs I'd consider it a win since I thought I'd never see him play again 3 hours ago.
This is the opinion I agree with the most..

Good thing I saw Tibia intact on major tears that Tabia will be moving around.

3 weeks on crutches more than likely , than a few getting his feet lateral movement back.

6 weeks would be Awesome.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll say this: thank fate Noteboom's back. He's terrible at guard, but he's a decent left tackle, and that's what you hope for when it comes to a backup.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I tore my ACL and have had 2 other knee surgeries... I’ve read a ton of articles about knee injuries...

Key issue for Whit was he was NOT planted on the ground with his weight on his left knee. This did not result in the typical “torque” motion of the classic ACL injury.

Anyway, if he tore his MCL and/or PCL, that sucks, but there would still be a decent chance he could return this year.

Still a chance he harmed his ACL, but the docs sound hopeful he avoided the worst.

swmizzou83

Starter
I tore my ACL and have had 2 other knee surgeries... I’ve read a ton of articles about knee injuries...

Key issue for Whit was he was NOT planted on the ground with his weight on his left knee. This did not result in the typical “torque” motion of the classic ACL injury.

Anyway, if he tore his MCL and/or PCL, that sucks, but there would still be a decent chance he could return this year.

Still a chance he harmed his ACL, but the docs sound hopeful he avoided the worst.
I tore my MCL in high school. A was back to normal in about 6 weeks. I was 18 and not 39 though.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Sadly, this picture tells it all to me.
Whit knows it's bad. He knows he's 39.

Let's hope for the very best but let's also be realistic.

Can we please hold off on the dire predictions until we find out what the actual injury is? Of course it could be bad but let's have some facts first and then see how Whit responds. I at least am not prepared to speculate that his career is over until he says so.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I tore my MCL in high school. A was back to normal in about 6 weeks. I was 18 and not 39 though.
I tore my MCL in high school and went about my business like nothing happened. It hurt for a few days, but wasnt going to stop me from having fun. But yeah there is a difference between 15 and 39 so I could see Whit missing some time, just hope its not season ending because he deserves to be a part of this ride.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry for the late response but it was answered: Ian Rapaport.
In part, it's always curious that he tweets before Jourdan our inside person. I'll wait for news from the Rams before any worrying.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ya, I doubt he plays vs. Hawks. Maybe last week vs. Cards. Bigger dudes need more time "normally"..

We didn't hear Noteboom's name in todays game so that's good news, and the flip side here we finally get to see him at LT for awhile. Big Whit for the playoffs!!!! LFG!!!!