Rams injury update vs Colts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Awe man, that sucks for Lawler.

If the ribs are just bruised I expect Henderson to be available next week with Michel getting the bulk of the work.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both Lawler and Hendu are snake bit when it goes to getting injuried.
Sadly, you are quite right. If Henderson is going to miss time it's time to raid the Ravens' practice squad.

808RAMS

Rookie
Name
Spencer
Henderson will be odd man out next season. If Michel sticks with the Rams, depth chart should look like Akers, then Michel, then 2022 rb draft pick.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Hopefully Garrett comes back this week, Lewis is currently the only healthy backup at OLB.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Henderson will be odd man out next season. If Michel sticks with the Rams, depth chart should look like Akers, then Michel, then 2022 rb draft pick.
Well after this season Michel will be UFA and Henderson on the last year of his deal so I’m thinking the only certainty for next years roster is a 2022 RB draft pick

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
HaHa you said Lewis & Healthy :laugh4:
I think some negative fans are the real joke.It’s sad to see every season.I’m the first one to call out players when deserving & not the best.Truth - what a joke.
IMO Terrel Lewis will have a excellent NFL career.Reggie Scott does an excellent job with Ram players. OBo now sets the standard if you want to look at a better track record to compare Ram careers.
Garrett is doing it to himself.He chose was to take a risk of health.I like him as a Ram,but judgement says imo he should be on the game day roster for his health issue.I wish him the best & hope it all works out for him.
I give T. Lewis credit for his work ethic.IMO from what I’ve noticed is he will be a team leader.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I saw he got banged up. Don’t know what happened,but he seems to get hurt a lot during his Rams career.Sony’s stats showed up just as well if not better than HENDO.He hasn’t been the most durable RB either though from his rookie year.
He is built more to last though.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well after this season Michel will be UFA and Henderson on the last year of his deal so I’m thinking the only certainty for next years roster is a 2022 RB draft pick
And I would like to see a big power back to compliment Akers and or Henderson. A guy that can take some of the short yardage pounding.

They have been treating Henderson like he is 220 lb big back. Before he got hurt my son was saying it's only a matter of time if they keep pounding him between the tackles.... And then he went down.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think some negative fans are the real joke.It’s sad to see every season.I’m the first one to call out players when deserving & not the best.Truth - what a joke.
IMO Terrel Lewis will have a excellent NFL career.Reggie Scott does an excellent job with Ram players. OBo now sets the standard if you want to look at a better track record to compare Ram careers.
Garrett is doing it to himself.He chose was to take a risk of health.I like him as a Ram,but judgement says imo he should be on the game day roster for his health issue.I wish him the best & hope it all works out for him.
I give T. Lewis credit for his work ethic.IMO from what I’ve noticed is he will be a team leader.
I am a big fan of T lew, Irony my friend not a lick of negativity

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
We need everything that Henderson can give us this year. Hopefully, it will be enough.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Les needs to a RB. Raid a team for a RB.. LFG!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I am a big fan of T lew, Irony my friend not a lick of negativity
Well, I don’t get the joke(quote) personally about Terrel Lewis’s health.Can’t tell if the quote you reply’s to had a stutter when it came to #52’s health.I didn’t get a chance to watch much of the game.I guess Kenny Young got thrown out early.
Talk about lack of depth.Travon Howard played or was on the game day roster? Just know Mcvay said Justin Lawler broke his hand in the Colts game.Obo should be healthy(now OBo & health never gets old),should be added sometime soon I guess ? He was on with Justin Hollins on The Rams about knowing your teammates.
Looking at the stat line though & knowing E. Brown actually made a tackle on a regular down play was surprising.Kenny Young had more tackles than Reeder,& will lead The Rams in tackles if he stays healthy.
Back to #52 & where The Rams played him game 1 surprised me.He played at least 3 different defensive positions and adds a good presence.
His depth if the only healthy backup
is a luxury of depth. Maybe he shouldn’t be on the injured list & why it’s so surprising it’s on this post.
— Just keeping the iron straight.Each game you never know quite what you may get.Once again no major set backs ? HENDO Infuess is the bigger topic.Seems to be the same players,which keeps bringing me back to T. Lewis. He is more healthy than not,but still limited for now.I think futures are being predicted way to soon on him.

Last edited: